Sims 4 Mod Ideas

More immersion would be a brilliant modding topic for Sims 4 and like you’ve already said, a good area to start could be reactions. It would be awesome to have first person messages pop up over stepping on a scale or looking into a mirror.

2 Likes

Well, ravenous increases how much the sim eats. So it actually does mean something

It’s something I will probably look into working on soon

1 Like

This 100%.
I love coldsteelj’s mod. It is the mod that sort of catapulted my interest in weight gain stuff.
I think this sort of mod would be awesome, and also the implementation of sim reactions and moodlets based on their own weight/stuffing and other people’s weight/stuffing.
To add to it, I’d also like a funnel or a forced feeding furniture. Which I think was requested before, but it’s be awesome. Such furniture could be implemented into the new Career you made.

1 Like

Good move. Even if it’s “realistic” it can open up all sorts of bad vibes.
I think the general consensus is to Leave Them Kids Alone.

I have an idea. How about a trait that just adds moodlets when your sim eats, is/ is getting fat, etc. Like getting a happy moodlet for eating and adding some fetishy flavor text. Being flirty when you look at yourself in the mirror if your sim is fat. Things like that. I think it would give a lot more personality to a feedee/ gainer sim.

I’m not sure how difficult it would be, since I have limited experience with The Sims 4 modding, but something I’ve always wanted in the game is sims getting more out of shape the fatter they get.

Currently, a sim’s physical fitness is only defined by their fitness skill. So, you can have a sim be morbidly obese, but still lift weights like a bodybuilder or run a mile on the treadmill without breaking a sweat, as long as their fitness skill is high. Which has always bothered me.

If possible, it’d be nice to have a mod where they struggle to jog or run on the treadmill when they’re fat, and get tired really quickly from doing so, even if their fitness skill is really high. It would be great for roleplaying an athletic sim who let themselves go. It would also make losing weight more of a challenge for really big sims.

1 Like

I don’t know if I can add in a struggle like that, but I can tweak the autonomy so that heavier sims don’t exercise

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, a “couch potato” trait already does this, lazy sims NEVER try to exercise and get sad if you force them. There are special traits, that are given above trait limit for completing tasks. I guess it possible to make a couch potato clone as a special trait and give it to sims if his/her weight is over 70 points.
As for “spending more energy to run and having more of a challenge to exercise”, old sims not only have such things, but even can get a heart attack from simply trying to use a treadmill. I guess it is possible to simply change “age” to “weight”

2 Likes

The trait is just called “Lazy”

Nobodies going to develop for your underaged fantasies, it’s inappropriate and you should respect that.

Oh, sorry for that, it was called couch potato in sims 3. In sims 4 couch potato is a pet trait.
In my version of game tho, localization team translated “lazy” as a “Lesheboka” which literally means “couch potato” in my language. Sorry for the misconception.

Did he say something offending? I mean he simply replied to me or am I seeing things?

He keeps making obviously sexually motivated suggestions for the children and infant models in the game. Keeps being flagged but insists on posting the same exact requests as if it’s normal behaviour.

1 Like

I see. Well, it is definitely not normal from my point of view. But who am I to judge, since this whole site is not normal by other, non-wg people’s standards.

1 Like

Yeah, i’ve been talking to mods and they have been deleting his comments but he keeps returning. so for anyone reading this, read it clearly.

I will NEVER include infants, toddlers, or children within any of my mods

So this is going to be the end of this discussion, nobody mention anything further about it.

5 Likes

Good point, sorry if I sound perv

You should add a force-feeding machine .

I wish I could, but thats a big mod. I am just a coder, to get that done i’d need an animator and a 3d modeler, and since I am the only person making sims 4 mods here, it probably won’t happen

I should make a death from exercise mod, lol.

1 Like