Glutton Manor [] A Quick Twine

Just a little fun I had in twine… it’s pretty lackluster, but it should be a pretty good 15 minutes.
Glutton Manor

20 Likes

Awesome so far, but you spelled liquid as liquad all the way through what I played so far.

There was a number of spelling errors, but nothing an editor can’t fix. It may have been a simple game, but it was enjoyable.

Yea my bad with some spelling shit, I wrote most of it completely faded at like 4 am.

3 Likes

my a girl named Capri?

As an insomniac/night owl, I know the feeling. Trust me when I say: If there’s anything wrong with it, you get a pass.

1 Like

Gotta be distinct about it, I didn’t want to do something generic like Sally, Rebecca, Sarah etc.

1 Like

Should have gone Esther. Old school is best school.

Her name is Capri sun now
nice

1 Like

Though Esther is a great suggestion I actually named my IRL car Esther, so I feel like it would be kind of weird.

2 Likes

That’s really funny actually.

Where I got it from was a female comic of the same name. She said, “I’m sure there’s lots of lovely women named Esther. Unfortunately, they’re dead.”

2 Likes

I said a thing, but misread ‘car’ as ‘cat’. Yeah, it’d be kinda weird to name a character after your car, now that my eyes are focused.

1 Like

Don’t sell yourself short, this wasn’t too long, but pretty rad all the way through.

3 Likes

Thanks, I really do appreciate it, hopefully I can figure out how to work with Quest so I can make one of those interactive text games, it makes me happy that you guys enjoyed this little game I came up with!

2 Likes

I loved playing this, but I do wish there was more. I get that this one was supposed to be really quick…but it leaves me wishing for more of these from you (maybe ones intentionally bigger).

1 Like

Hey @Viscosity glad you enjoyed it! I haven’t been posting much game related stuff for awhile because I joined the LITWTMH team, I’m actually the Head Of Writing over there, go check out the project! Definitely the biggest thing I’ve ever worked on for this community.

As for any future Twine projects from me, maybe sometime in the summer I will compose something much longer and with more playability, I really appreciate the message on the post!

1 Like

I have checked in on that project. I’ll keep an eye out.

That said, not especially interested in that project - the realism doesn’t appeal, nor does the slow pace. :grimacing: