Growing With The Crowd!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

1 Like

will there be art of larger sizes?

1 Like

There’s an error where clicking Wait does nothing.

It should be more gradual than it was before. If that’s not what it is, try sending the errors over. (Open inspector using Ctrl+Shift+I and click on Console.) If there’s nothing in Console, it’s likely working as intended.
If your time does not change at all ever, whether or not you click the Wait button, be sure to let me know, because then I’d know the problem.

For me, the time progresses normally. Until it reaches Evening, where it’s now permanently stuck at evening and the wait button doesn’t change it

Indeed there will!

I don’t know what that could possibly be without an error message, so there’s only a very slight chance that I’ve fixed it in the latest update.

The latest update! As always,

Play it here!

There are now twelve weight stages, with 20,000lbs being the largest. Weight gain is now slower and slightly more subtle. Exercise is also now slower. I added a special subtle sound effect for the tube item as well. To compensate for the larger sizes, I slightly raised the “Go to Town Square” button to make it visible.
I forgot to mention this, but I also tweaked some of the weight gain sprites.

I refrained from making the sprites more realistic as per @happytpr’s suggestion as it would require me to redo everything to keep it consistent. I will keep that in mind for future games, though.

3 Likes

know having played it. its a decent game I can see it going well but at its current state its not much of a game. once you get some fat on the player money rolls in and you just go to the shop when you have money. and after buying 100 marshmallow tubes I don’t have any need for money. somethings I would add. a investment/ upgrade system. maybe the stage can only take so much weight and you can be on stage if you get to much weight. meaning a bit of trying to balance to much weight with money gain. more shop items. Fullness you can only eat so much at once. don’t eat and loss viewers with the fullness know you have to balance the weight the food gets you with how filling it is. (more to be added)

1 Like

Does the game work on mobile?

It should. Have you tried it?

I did. Once I get to the title screen, I can’t do anything, almost as if the game is frozen

The game works on Chrome and Firefox on desktop, so perhaps try Chrome’s mobile app. I don’t know for sure if Safari will work. If you know how to collect error messages on any mobile browsers you are using, send them over.

Well, I’m playing on safari, so that might be it

some thing If I could I would do. one take the tank of marshmellow filling and remove it. but replace it was a much more expansive but one time buy of a food tank and then just buy refills. (it makes more sense its sounds like you bought many tanks and hoses over just one tank and hose and just refill it.) money sinks. when you really get some weight you also have a bunch of money but nothing to spend it on. why not have more things to spend it on?
could also do with Bulk buy. having for 200,000ish money and just opted to buy as many tanks as I could but my hand is getting sore on clicking

1 Like

i got 2146020lbs thats a lot

Step 1: get mony

Step 2: get chonky

Step 3: wait

Step 4: profit

Step 5: become obese

This is my success story

3 Likes

Make it have a animation and make it bigger

Personally I’d like to see more in between weight stages as well as slower progression. Nice game.

1 Like

ill be surprised if this can go further

Is there some ending to this game? Maybe multiple endings, good/bad?

no endings yet if ever