Growth Gambit : V0.8

Heya all,

I’ve created an RPG Maker game where you challenge the girls in minigames to determine their size. If they beat you, they grow in size, featuring transformations like BE, FMG, WG, AE, and GTS.

You can try V0.4 on itch.io, which includes FMG, BE Hourglass, GTS, WG and AE.

For V0.8 and more content, check out my Patreon.

Thanks for reading,
Orachi

Patch notes for V0.7:
New:

• 2 new main girls (Torri and ??? )
  • 3 Side girls
  • 14 fightable girls
  • 1 Returning girl.
  • Added story
  • Extension on the secret route, it’s combined in the story now.
  • Female muscle growth Route
  • Blub?
  • 2 Mega games
  • 3 Mini games
  • New Dialog for girls
  • Overgrowth for Celestria, Firia, Cervon
  • New images for the remaining girls that has no S10 yes. (apart from Ta’lith, as she comes later)
  • Complete new combat System created for 1 game.
  • Around 80+ images. (no background so that means all girls)
  • Updated Gallery System (removed Line1/Line2 and added text)
  • Custom Level up system created for 1 game
  • Dolexy Quest has been added with rewards 2 more spells
  • New Growth Sound.
    A lot of changes to the game
18 Likes

Welcome @Orachi to weight gaming, someone will eventually ask. Are there any images of the game you wish to share here as well?

Done, won’t share more cause that would spoiler the game.

1 Like

I feel like failing the QTE for the 2nd game is a bit too harsh, if you fail it, you lose height AND she catches up almost immediately due to the animation, so you lose it twice.

1 Like

Is it the demo or V0.2?

The Demo, not sure if it’s different in V0.2.

Yes, I have resolved this issue in V0.2 as she will be rooted during the transfer animation

1 Like

I can’t actually get in to the game to play it

I tried to run this and got a trojan warning, might be something wrong with the demo

You planning to do a rolling beta demo and alpha release like some other games here?

That is a false alarm, I promise on my life I wouldn’t put any virus in it.
And no one can upload anything except me.

1 Like

For my upcoming games, I will always make a demo that is f2p for everyone.
The reason why I only just posted the demo here after V0.2 has released is because the
game didn’t have any WG characters in it. (demo still doesn’t have it)

Game is black screen and gets trojan warning. I think this is because you have packed the whole file into an exe file.

I think this is because if you package it like this ( bundle with one exe ), the program would unpack your game in a system memory and run a game every time.

With a game of such a large size, this could result in a trojan warning, because the anti-virus will think that an unknown program is writing so many files to system directories. and it would also make loading very slow on uncached computers (the pcs that haven’t run the game yet), because well, the file is huge, and its unpacking all of them. not fully-loaded for a while makes the game black screened.

I think releasing with an unpacked version (just rpg mz default export) would solve this problem.

1 Like

This issue is only for the demo, the encryption that’s placed on the demo and package is also unstable.
When V0.2 becomes F2P the issue is already resolved.

Also I won’t release unpacked version cause of Reupload. (Important News!) (itch.io)

As much as I trust people online, I report this to you because if your game isnt a trojan, that would be something that should be fixed (which it seems like you did so gj :D)

1 Like

Kind of surprised the player character or the demons don’t have a message of them panicking when they shrink in size past a certain threshold with how much they value size/growth. Although I think this says more about me than anything else with how I like to bully them.
I enjoy the concept a lot.

1 Like

I would like to say that I enjoyed this game while I still had it open, then I closed it and tried opening it again only for it to not be able to run it again. Please upload the game on a different format, an exe file is just shady for me, even scanning it on VirusTotal gives you five checks of a virus.

But it’s a good game and I enjoyed playing it for a bit, it has some really good concepts, it just needs a bit more time and polish.

*edit: just saw earlier posts about why it’s so encrypted, my bad

Haha, no worries.

I check just in case if there are any virus (always better to triple check) but all of them are false positive. Checked them with ESET NOD (paid version) got 0 detections.

Any how V0.2 is around the corner for F2P and so is V0.3 for patreon users.
Will post the patch notes later on when it’s released.

i can’t get into the game

I’m guessing white screen issue:
“Note: There appears to be an issue with the encryption that might cause the game to start up with a white screen. If that’s the case, please try restarting the game a few times.”