Gumia's Unbelted Terror Updated December 2023

Just gonna post this here as well, to reach out more. Got to the Elf Village part and Im Adipe right now. All exits and extensions to other maps are blocked off as normal, but when I go to the Inn, the NPC Cutscene starts to play and then its Game Over… I’m not sure what Im supposed to do.

Very cool. I see people ask about this all the time. Good work!

2 Likes

If I was smart I’d make the venus statues into currency and add shop to buy attunments from so it wouldn’t be as big of a deal to miss a few. If only I was smart.

6 Likes

For my opinion, I would like to see if you can make new attunements like blob size, huge booba size and huge butt size with the clothes and nude version too. It would be better that the shop you mentioned could be like the more exclusive one,and for the old attunements you placed in each hidden places will be more like a secret. And I did post on how to find them all. Also I hope you can do the conversation faces thing I mentioned and hoping that you do more attunements, it will be awesome if you do the attunements shop! :blush:

Thanks, I do this so that people know how to get them

What do the attunements do exactly?

Change how the corresponding girl looks during different weight stages.

IE: Belly Only, Belly Only and Naked, Fat, Fat and Naked.

1 Like

how do i download a new patch without losing my save file in the previous update? i think i read that you have to replace the www folder but i want to make sure so i don’t mess something up

You should always just use the new saves I include because rpgmaker hates it when you use old saves, but if you really want to risk it just replace the save folder in the www. And if there isn’t a save folder in there then toss yours in.

2 Likes

I’ve been getting yelled at by my friends for not interacting/advertising enough, so I should probably start announcing when I release patron WIP builds and explain what I’ve been doing.

The last two months I had been sick with some unknown bullshit that made it hard to work, but I’m about done with act 2 of 3 in the desert village. I’m going to spend this month and maybe next as well doing a fix up and finalize the content I’ve already done before moving to act 3 and the end of the desert area.

9 Likes

Hey as long as you are healthy thats all i care about (from spent last month sick)

2 Likes

is there a quest for the blue haired girl in adipe’s village? she says she wants “something warmer”, but i don’t know what to do after that

Glad the thread popped up, reminded me to play the desert part 1. The goblins were a fun time.

I’m really impressed how many different minigames and puzzles you’ve managed to fit into the game so far. Do you think the adventuring party will show up again?

how do you do the maze in the old greenhouse?

you follow the direction of the god statuses, they should of had a sign near the maze, and you have to follow the direction of the correct one is facing

which one is the correct one?

I think there is an order to them

I figured the solution within 5 seconds. I feel dumb. XD

How much behind is the public release from the patreon release? How long does it take for the public release to catch up to the patreon version? Or is the latest stable release the public one and the builds on patreon are works in progress?

Wips are uploaded to patreon each month. How far behind the public version is depends on how close I am to finishing an entire story arch. After that updates are released a month or two early on patreon, but I might consider making changes as the number of patrons has only gone down each month since the relaunch.