Gumia's Unbelted Terror Updated December 2023

Someone know where is the Fat Statue for Fress ?

It’s in the cupcake room if memory serves.

So its pay-wall now? or coming at a much later date?? I ask cause itch is old one with fixes while patreon version moves on from where we were last.

1 Like

Itch is the same public version that’s always been out. It’s just rereleased from the old title of Currently Unnamed Stuffing RPG.

Also moved to Itch from Game Jolt.

Hey so, the saves still have the old “currently unnamed” text and all that fun stuff, Grim. FYI. I don’t know if it’s fixed on Patreon, just bringing it up if you weren’t aware.

It’s not paywalled. It’ll be out next month. I just needed to stop using gamejolt, and I’m not redoing title pages when I already have a perfectly good one.

4 Likes

ah ok thanks for clearing it up, much appreciated, SirKata & Grimimic

1 Like

If this is referring to my comment, I wasn’t meaning the title page. Just the naming scheme for save files. Just to clarify.

If it’s something you wanted to change, assuming it wasn’t changed already.

No no. I mean for itchio. I’ll look into fixing this.

1 Like

Oh! Okay then, nevermind lol

I tried doing that but it still didn’t work for me.

Make sure the filename is EXACTLY what you see.
If you see %20, don’t write that. That is a space.

Okay, I put a space in between the props and the 3 and it worked. I also realized that I needed to talk to the baker before I could get the candy man quest started. It must have been an oversight to let him tell me before I could actually complete the objective. Oh well, at least everything worked out in the end.

e2684496ab9fb1d6079e32ee99c93171_edit_298557244095588

I’ve already fixed this bug. Please get the newest version off itchio and tell me if it’s still doing it.

I just got Fress join and now i have no idea where to go. I talked to pretty much everyone and found nothing. Where are you supposed to go at that point

I double checked and I downloaded GUT by clicking the itch.io link in the OP, so I don’t know what happened. Anyways, once I got passed that I got to see some rather interesting sprites and hoo boy, were they good.

@adamjoachim You might want to try talking to the shop people.

good someone knows how to enter the new area oh be the part of the forest where the goblins are if someone can tell me please

That’s patron stuff. It comes out for the free version later this month.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m not really much of an active member here, but I recently tried out the new build of the game, and could not create new saves. Is there any way to create new saves in the game or what should I do so that I can create new saves? Thanks