Gumia's Unbelted Terror Updated December 2023

I’m going to be adding a bad end and a dream sequence along with a ton of bug fixes “soon” TM.
I have to fix a lot of stuff first like Adipe’s face, but I’m getting it done bit by bit. The dream is able to be tested on patreon though. These events wont be put on any delay when they’re done because I want them to be in the elf town.

13 Likes

Here you go.

I’ve finished the cave area for patreon and I’m currently working on some stuff that should have been in the elf update. A dream area after sleeping at the inn and the bad end for the boss fight. I’m going to be trying something new with the bad ends so hopefully it works out.
I didn’t get as much work done these last two weeks because of an emergency that took a lot of my time, but things are ok now and I’m back to working on the game again.

3 Likes

question: where do i put the cave download?

I don’t know what you’re asking.

Not going to lie, made an account for this forum just to tell you how amazing your game is and I can’t wait for even more content! I am such a fan of this game and will be diligently waiting for the next release! I did want to ask however if you would be making sprites for each attunement in combat, like how theres a nude and regular belly sprite for combat. And my second question is will there ever be a way to increase your fat meter max beyond 100? I would love to see the girls being 200/200 and after the battle being resigned to the cart until they could slim down! And you could only have one girl be that fat unless you either bought or found more carts/transportation!

2 Likes

It means a lot to hear that. Right now the plan is to make the fat battlers at some point in the far off future, but there are no plans for any other sizes. The battler stuff was easily the hardest thing I’ve ever had to make for this game and I’d rather not kill myself trying to do it all again.

4 Likes

I got Lina back to Lana, but I’m not sure where to go now. How to I progress in the main story?

Head back up towards the cave entrance. There should now be a path to the left that’s opened up.

Oh no, definitely understandable. I’ve never tried making a game but I do understand it’s a lot of work! It’s still such an amazing game either way!

Dude. I actually tried to make my own RPG and well… I realized that it takes more attention and time and interest than I am willing to give ( unless its strictly writing )

1 Like

Can anyone tell me how to make the apple icecream? I can’t find what to do.

When will this be available for everyone else who is not signed up to your patreon?

When I have enough content to make it worth posting. If people want to spend money to see things as soon as they’re done that’s fine, but I don’t like putting out updates that don’t have long enough play time to make it worth downloading again.

2 Likes

Oh, okay. That makes sense

Thought I’d let everyone know what I’ve been doing. I’ve finished the cave area and have started working on the next village. It’s a place called Opuntia. The people that live there are called the Afrits. They’re sort of like this series version of Tiefling. The story this time will focus more on Fress, and picks up after the attack on Eadenglean where all the food meant as supplies for Optunia ended up… Not making it there because of reasons that are obvious to anyone who played the last update.

Work in progress builds will be released on my Patreon each month
The free version will be released here and on itch after I finish a significant chunk of story

15 Likes

Man, I still remember you saying many years ago after one of the big updates how in the future you would do this… Apparently we are getting there! hahahah
Keep up the good work man!

3 Likes

I have an idea for funzies, that ork chef is amusing, when I first encountered him, the silly dialogue reminded me of this Da Ork Song - YouTube

That being said, imagine him getting a group of fellow Ork chef bois unleashing a food based event and causing mass immobility throughout humanity, elves, and other species. Even the protagonists would struggle to get by ;P. Hope the work is going nicely!

How much do I need to pay in order to play the unreleased content of GUT

Wait a month or so because I’m about to release the patreon update “soonish”

Normally I have a monthly work in progress teir for $10, a $5 tier to play finished updates early, and a $3 teir where I post art.

But like I said I’m getting closer to finishing an update now it’s up to you if you want to see everything now or wait a bit until it’s all finished. I’m also trying to figure out better benefits for the $5 tier if anyone has any suggestions.

4 Likes