Gumia's Unbelted Terror Updated December 2023

ok thanks for the response

Been working on getting the next update out. I’m hoping to have the patreon version out this month, and then the public one out the month after.
Meanwhile here’s some art I made that will eventually get added into the game at some point in the future

31 Likes

The first half of the desert town update is now available on my Patreon for anyone interested. It will also be made public on itchio about a month from now. If you find any bugs let me know and I’ll fix them as soon as I can.

15 Likes

Dude, I wasn’t into weight gaining stuff. Now I am and it’s all thanks to your game, which is really fucking fun and awesome, btw!
The sprites all look gorgeous, the story leading to their gluttony is amazing, and the characters are so damn likeable. I had so much of a blast playing it that I even got sad when I reached the Elf Village and the content ended.
Looking forward to see more soon ^^

2 Likes

Ah I saw you commented on twitter, and was very surprised you liked it since it was so different from what you had drawn. I’m really glad to hear that you had fun playing, and don’t worry the next update will be public in a few more weeks.

Also sorry for turning you into a weirdo who likes belly now

2 Likes

I also highly recommend my friend’s game if your interested in collecting even more fetishes

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, how many story arcs do you have left?
Also, are you going to increase the fat meter as well? If you do, then when are you gonna do that?

2 1/2 towns, an ending, and some side stuff. And no there arn’t going to be any more sizes

Oh alright! Well, you keep up the good work. But with all the kids back in school and the adults back in work already, their gonna have less time playing the game while their focusing on their schoolwork and projects. Including you.

Hahaha, One more kink to the kink collection XD

And the Pastry Taster girl, she was the best. Damn, I loved to stuff her full with the cookies, the pie and the HUGE cake! The small animations of her getting gradually bigger with each bite was amazing!

1 Like

I can’t take credit for that one. It was made by grip5 - pixiv he put a lot of effort into it and it turned out great

2 Likes

The first half of the desert village update is now available.
Saves are included. Just walk forward into the cave to begin new content.
This update is about an hour long if you take your time to enjoy it. Please report any bugs you find to me so I can fix them as fast as possible.

https://twitter.com/Grimimic

18 Likes

Hiya I have a Question.
Firstly: Is there a Walkthrough for the game.

Secondly: If there is not, Could you help me with something.

I’m at the Puzzel where you find the White Apples, When trying to leave Fress says there might be something we might have missed, Basically telling you there might be more here to explore. But I can’t find anything anymore. Id there something I missed here?

Are you talking about the frozen shrine? if so keep checking rooms for clues about the ghost, there should be a key to open the lock room or a switch to open it to get a journal about the ghost

1 Like

YES that’s the one, Thnx I’ll check it out

look for all of the journals, there’s one hidden out of sight by the locked door. the key for it is behind the banner

Ah sorry for the late reply, I found it , Thank you for the help :smiley:

Anybody know all of the attunments statues locations? I’m having trouble finding it. It would be great with pictures.

I’ve found 15/16, which is Adipe Fat Nude Attunment statue. Anybody knows about this one specific statue?
edit: in some play through, there was immobile lotta sprite but the face character portray is skinny
And also hoping you made an update where the player characters talk or in bad end and are in skinny state it used normal face, stuffed state still the same, engorged used chubby face and glutted use the very fat face

also If someone could tell me how to get the last bad end, this one

edit: apparently the last bad end was the new one for the elf -_- and I will make a video of every bad ends as of the desert update public release
edit 2: All Gumia's Unbelted Terror Bad Ends (As of Desert Update) - YouTube

4 Likes