Gumia's Unbelted Terror Updated December 2023

Did you unzip the file before launching the game? That’s the most common reason for saving not working.

HOLY SHIT IT HAS A NAME NOW!!!

Now I won’t be confused over what project to look out for!

3 Likes

I’m the opposite, it will always be the unnamed project in my heart, even if I think the name is well made XD

4 Likes

I will still call it unnammed for sure but now I know what to look for and won’t have to search through various Unnammed stuffing rpgmaker games to find it.

1 Like

Now just to mess with us, Grim should start changing the name of the game for every-god-damn-update lol

6 Likes

I cant find the magic sugar in decadandia

Hype! And congrats on the title at last! Was playing through the latest version in the old thread (which I assume is out of date now) and came across an error where the game crashed when I chose to have some “fun” with the bakery girl after she eats the giant cake but hopefully that’s fixed now. Downloading the latest free version now, and looking forward to whatever’s new both in it and the upcoming update! It’s a real great game and I love the way so many things with the NPCs update as I progress. Keep up the great work Grim!

1 Like

Trying to find all the Attunments. Unfortunetly I’m have trobule locating them. Can anyone give me some tips to help me find them?

Elf village update is now ready to play! Check the original post for details. Download the game on itch.io and maybe consider becoming a patron if you want to see stuff early.

15 Likes

Loved the update! Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, how many story arc updates are there going to be?

The Healing Spree was amazing, masterfully done.

2 Likes

Like 3 or 4 arcs more not counting any side stuff or how many chunks the arcs will each be.

1 Like

Okay, thanks! Well, you take your time now.

So the Elf update was a bit short but…I still love it there, were so many funny jokes and full of new ideas also the The Healing spree was the best things about the new update and this is why this game is in my top five on this site.

1 Like

I deeply regret not making the forest before and after the town into larger areas honestly.

1 Like

I have a couple of glitches to report. The girl in the first town that was fattened in the bar and got massive tits will accept drinks without taking anything from your inventory, and even if you don’t have any. The same thing for the girl in Decadantia’s bakery after she eats the cake and wants Antacid Max’s. I’d also like to double check that the eating contest in Decadantia isn’t available because I can’t find someone to take part in it. Good update, and I’m looking forward to more.

After getting the shard/gem from the elves at the end of the demo, i entered the house where you got captured by the power hungry elf and all characters went invisible and couldnt fix it by changing the models (with atunements and in battle), reloading the save or switching maps.

I hadnt saved the entire update until after the glitch
And was too tired to do it all again, so still have to see if it was something specific or that it happens everytime.

1 Like

I also encountered that bug but I’ve had a habit of saving before entering any building so I could reload.

a small patch has been posted to fix the transparency issue. Also I’ll be in the house to fix games that already had it happened. Just talk to the box and it should fix.