Gumia's Unbelted Terror Updated December 2023

Really? I remember being able to go in after I did something ( don’t remember what though ), and there was this shit ton of mazes with statues that would lead you into the wrong direction. I remember in earlier installments of the game, it was just a set piece. But later on, it became an actual thing. I am hoping that the maker of this fun game can answer this.

I doesn’t yet. I couldn’t decide on what I wanted to do.

There are several different Attunements to find, like ‘Phage Fat’ and ‘Phage Fat Nude.’

For example, you can find the ‘Adipe Fat’ in the Inn at the top of the mountain, just look for the little white, fat lady statues.

Fress Fat can be found in the room where you fought the boss with just her.

Lotta Fat can be found in the room she rented in Decandia, I think.

Just so everyone knows, there should be a total of sixteen different Attunements: Belly, Naked Belly, Fat, and Naked Fat, one for each character. You get the Belly ones after fighting Gumia for the first time. The others are scattered around the world (I am still missing one, but the other 11 ones that I found were confined to Decadantia and the northern areas, so you should probably find them all if you comb through them).

oh wasn’t expecting to have to hunt for em that’s neat i guess time for a treasure hunt

Okay, so what does the blue button do in the second candy room in zonkas factory?

Roll the blueberry gobbo onto it to advance.

This is explained to you by the other gobbo girl.

NGL the first adventure in the game is really off-putting with the incestuous stuff going on. Also a lot of typos and lack of punctuation in the dialogue. Could probably do with some re-writing since development on this has gone on so long and you’ve improved since then. Altogether the start of the game just feels like it’s not a good representation of what comes afterwards.

EDIT: I got trapped in the weapon store because the NPC in there walked into the entrance and never leaved. Might want to do something to gate the exits to buildings off from NPCs.

EDIT 2: I’m not getting any XP from battles for some reason.

1 Like

No. In the cake room where you gotta collect the cake. The blue button. What does that do? It said it opened a gate, but I couldn’t find that said gate

Hey! Figured out how to get into the ruins in the forest! It unlocks after a certain point in the game!

I might be wrong, but I don’t think most of the enemies provide XP, only boss fights do for the most part. It does make the tip that one NPC provides about not running away from too many fights or you will be too weak, a bit odd since you don’t actually seem to get much from most of the fights.

1 Like

the cliff to the right ain’t solid, meaning you can skip the cutscene on the stairs

Well, I beat the recent play through of the game. So, I will be waiting for the next update. Oh! I hope that we get to see more content from the Strawberries big sister!

Thank you. This hasn’t been reported yet. I’ve got a few other bugs that came in the other day too, so I’ll try to release another patch soon.

First time playing through it, it was really fun finding all the little scenes that progress as you get through the game, really hope you keep having new twists as the characters return to locations they’ve visited before.

I got the timeworn key but does it do anything yet? I had the interface bug out slightly after getting it - I had a half transparent text box at the bottom and I could hear menu noises when I hit escape but things weren’t displaying.

Lastly I had what I think was a bug with the candy sheep - I thought I’d found them all but returning to the lumberjack didn’t change anything. I may have just missed one but I thought I’d checked the road pretty thoroughly and was worried going into the cave might have broken something.

The plan is for each town to have a before and after stage where you can go back after completing an arc.
Everything related to the bakery is not made by me. I can’t read the code for most of it, I don’t know how to fix most of it, and I’m considering just removing it entirely since it’s about 9 out of every 10 of my bug reports, but I haven’t yet because the guy who made it spent a long time on it.
You’re just missing one sheep. There are 4 of them. The cave is just a movement event so you should be fine.

The first part of the game was a ref to kip’s comic. That’s why the book is on her night stand. The other stuff should have been toned down by now I thought. I’ll fix the shop, and no you don’t get exp from anything but bosses now. Only useful items. I got tired of people complaining about numbers, so now I know exactly what level of difficulty every boss fight will be at.

I forgot to mention it previously, but this madlad gave us an Erufuda good-end. Absolutely Based.

Oh thank you for the fast reply!

I hadn’t actually finished the white apples quest before grabbing the timeworn key but I wasn’t able to reproduce the bug. Completed all the cake related bakery stuff with no issues.

I had just missed one last sheep.

did not notice any bakery bugs after completion, I could be wrong but, hopefully the bug is gone
edit: could I feed the fattening cake to anyone else besides the girl in the bakery? (can see an aftermath/post digestion of it to whomever eats it)