Gumia's Unbelted Terror Updated December 2023

YES that’s the one, Thnx I’ll check it out

look for all of the journals, there’s one hidden out of sight by the locked door. the key for it is behind the banner

Ah sorry for the late reply, I found it , Thank you for the help :smiley:

Anybody know all of the attunments statues locations? I’m having trouble finding it. It would be great with pictures.

I’ve found 15/16, which is Adipe Fat Nude Attunment statue. Anybody knows about this one specific statue?
edit: in some play through, there was immobile lotta sprite but the face character portray is skinny
And also hoping you made an update where the player characters talk or in bad end and are in skinny state it used normal face, stuffed state still the same, engorged used chubby face and glutted use the very fat face

also If someone could tell me how to get the last bad end, this one

edit: apparently the last bad end was the new one for the elf -_- and I will make a video of every bad ends as of the desert update public release
edit 2: All Gumia's Unbelted Terror Bad Ends (As of Desert Update) - YouTube

4 Likes

Does this game run on the Wii U’s Internet Browser?

1 Like

I swear I see platforms I have never even heard of every single day on this forum

8 Likes

Has anyone tried the 3DS, PS Vita, or PSP yet?

4 Likes

Shu you absolute gremlin

2 Likes

I’m going to start a new game and screenshot every attunments in the game

This would be extremely helpful thank you

1 Like

yeah and I have to carry my ass to that one fight up on the mountain

in my opinion, you should add new game+ or a carry-over progress for every saves like in the 1st save you got everything like all bad ends unlock and all attunments unlock, but when in the 2nd save you don’t have those. It would be great but don’t push yourself on doing it.

For the first attunments you get is unlocked by default after beating A Boss Up On The Mountain, and Adipe will talk about bla bla spoilers, and gives you the four default attunments which is the belly attunments for the 4 characters

Now lets get to the list

1. Phage Fat Attunment, located inside a prison(?), where you started the game
  2. Phage Belly Nude Attunment, located on the first cave where you need to find a bed sheet for a huge lady <3
  3. Lotta Fat Attunment, located in an inn on Decandia where you need to find Lotta
  4. Phage Fat Nude Attunment, located in Decandia
  5. Lotta Fat Nude Attunment, located in a mine(still on Decandia, part of the main quest where Lotta say about “treasures”) and its specifically in this ladder then you could find the attunment

6. Lotta Belly Nude Attunment, located inside Zonka’s office
  7. Fress Belly Nude Attunment, located inside the mage guild’s kitchen
  8. Fress Fat Nude Attunment, located inside a shack(?) up on a mountain

9. Adipe Fat Attunment, located in a bar up on the mountain

10. Adipe Fat Nude Attunment, when going to the cave for a trials at this spot, there’s a gap and you could get through it and find the attunment

11. Adipe Belly Nude Attunment, located inside the cave up on the mountain
  12. Fress Fat Attunment, (sorry spoilers and love that cute fatty on the middle of the room) lastly located inside the trials place and go into a room where Fress have to go alone and fight a literal big flan

And that’s everything and sorry for my awful explanations of the locations of every attunments
    In total of every Attunments is 16
    And I hope you, Grim, to make a new update for the characters faces in conversation ,when they gain weight:
    1)Skinny(0 fat) uses normal face like phage here
    2)Stuffed(30 fat) same as skinny
    3)Engorged(60 fat) uses double chin like that bar girl
    4)Glutted(100 fat) uses the bad end fat face like Lotta and Phage
    You should also create the fat faces for every females unless you specifically make for Phage, Lotta, Fress and Adipe. If this is a lot for you, its fine because this is my idea/opinion. I mean there’s some game like Olive And The Ruby Bra where Olive walks everywhere with her face being fat when in conversation.
23 Likes

Thank you. I wish there was a way to pin this.

You could link it in the original post I believe and just put an explanation before it or something

Or you could bookmark it, if that helps (using the … by the Reply button)

No problem and yeah it would be great. And also I’m hoping for you to actually do the update of my idea/opinion on face images conversation

“And I hope you, Grim, to make a new update for the characters faces in conversation ,when they gain weight:
1)Skinny(0 fat) uses normal face like phage here
2)Stuffed(30 fat) same as skinny
3)Engorged(60 fat) uses double chin like that bar girl
4)Glutted(100 fat) uses the bad end fat face like Lotta and Phage
You should also create the fat faces for every females unless you specifically make for Phage, Lotta, Fress and Adipe. If this is a lot for you, its fine because this is my idea/opinion. I mean there’s some game like Olive And The Ruby Bra where Olive walks everywhere with her face being fat when in conversation.”

Blockquote

or copy my post link