Hello folks!

I’m not very good at introducing myself sometimes but I guess I could try :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello folks!

I’m LuckyBuizel,I’ve been here for a while watching and playing some of the proyects that are here,like Forks,Apostles and Debu Complex,but I didn’t have an account before,because I was afraid to be part of the community because I was afraid that one day a certain very curious person (my sister) would enter to my computer and discover that I have been here and downloading games related to this fetish. But now I live alone, and I have the pleasure and courage of being here and introducing myself to people who share this fetish for fat people.

I’m not going to create a game for now, but I would like to finally share my opinion about your projects, because I really like them :wink:

Very grateful to be here and to be part of the community.

If you have any questions, it will be a pleasure to answer you. :slight_smile:

P.S. I am not a native English speaker

8 Likes

Hi! I am greeting you with over 20 letters!

2 Likes

Welcome! I look forward to seeing you around here!
I know the issue, I’m bad at introductions as well :stuck_out_tongue:
But you did just fine, no worries

And no worries about your english, I didn’t even notice it
P.S. I’m not a native English speaker either

1 Like

There are so many things people put online that have incorrect use of grammar that I doubt people would care if you got some mistakes in your English so don’t worry.

1 Like

Seriously, you have nothing to worry about. People who are native English speakers can barely spell or use grammar at times, lol. Welcome!

2 Likes

Happy to have you here with us! And your English seems quite good for not being a native speaker

1 Like

Welcome here !

For introduce myself, I am roleplayer on games and love usual Feederism.

1 Like

Howdy!

Also, I’m kind of a grammar nazi, but I’ve been working on it, so you’re good!

1 Like