Hello there, new face here

Hello there, I’m a new face who loves female expansion and enjoys playing games. :video_game: I’ve hid in the shadow’s since the 2020 Gaming Jam, but I wanted to make a profile and join to interact with the community just recently. First things first my name is based on two characters I love in pop culture they being Carnage from Marvel as well as Jak from the Jak and Daxter series of video-games by Naughty Dog, secondly female expansion is one thing I adore I think it stems from watching Totally Spies episode Passion Patties. :blonde_woman:t2:Thank you for your time reading this.

6 Likes

Welcome to WGF! I hope you find this community friendly and active!

1 Like

Thanks seems to be Mental Organism Designed Only for Konsuming 123

Actually, pretty close. Though it is based off the Marvel super villain, my buddy gave me the nickname with “Kissing” standing in for the “K” because I was kind of smooth with ladies. :wink:

1 Like

Okay cool you do you and all.

Welcome to the forum! :smile:

I’m sure many of us cut our teeth on that infamous Passion Patties episode, heheh <w<

1 Like

Thanks for the greetings.

welcome to this questionably creative site with us questionably creative people

2 Likes

Wherever you go people’s morales are up to question, this is just a community based on gaming and gaining. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh man, Passion Patties that brings back some memories XD happy to have you here with us!

2 Likes

One of the Holy Grail episodes. :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here!

1 Like

I hope I do too and thank you for the welcome.

1 Like

Welcome, I am a roleplayer on games.

1 Like

Well nice to meet you.

Welcome! (And I’ve never heard of Passion Patties)

1 Like

Nice to meet you and are you just trolling or not but here’s the episode. Passion Patties | Episode 21 | Series One | Full Episodes | Totally Spies - YouTube

1 Like

Nope. Not trolling. I’m in the UK. Maybe that’s why I’d never heard of it before :slight_smile:

1 Like

Strange I’m from the UK :uk: and I have heard of it.