Heroes on a Budget - Development Back on Track

do you mean in game quests, or are you talking about a program that I am not aware of?

Sorry, I wish I could be more helpful. This is the first time I have heard of Joiplay, so I do not know much about it.

2 Likes

Joiplay is emulator. It works for rpgmaker, renpy, tyranobuilder, and html games. It is used by mobile and android users to play pc games through emulation.

5 Likes

Does someone have a ā€œguideā€ of sorts for this game?

The premise is super interesting but I can not wrap my head around it. I searched around the food guyā€™s house and couldnā€™t find the cellar anywhere. And which NPCs are the quest givers?

3 Likes

yeah Iā€™d love a guide too

1 Like

Iā€™m super glad this game is getting steadily updated still, Iā€™ve been excited for it since the first month or so it was announced IIRC.
I hope things are going well for you, Failmuseum, And I know that whenever the first chapter is finished, that it will be great <3

4 Likes

Back to work again, procrastinated and then hit a rough patch for a while.

I have now implemented all of Sarahā€™s activities for her prologue section, meaning itā€™s just writing and filling it with NPCs now.

9 Likes

As for a guide, for the demo the public has as of now, there isnā€™t much to really write about. Itā€™s really just the stealth minigame. Some houses are bugged in the current public build that you will be barred from entering certain houses if you do them in the wrong order. Iā€™ve fixed this, but not for any build available for download. The food merchantā€™s house is right next to the inn, center row of the town I believe.

3 Likes

Been a bit busy this last month, had to take care of some stuff and I got a new pet, so I havenā€™t spent much time working on the game (but I am right now). Sorry about the delay.

13 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. Take your time with the game, no rush. Iā€™d say that the update would indeed be worth the wait.

6 Likes