Hey all, Chilly here.

What a start, I know. Scott the Woz.

Hi. I’m Chillzone, better known as just Chilly. I’ve been lurking the site for a while now and thought I’d join the community properly!

A little bit about myself; I draw occasionally. I’m no professional, and I certainly need to get better at proportions and posing, but I’m at a point where I can really just work towards doing that without much hassle. It’s just a matter of actually starting that… procrastination, am I right?
That’s not all I do though. I’ve always liked to write stories, make characters for those stories, and even look into ways of bringing said stories to life; it’s always been a dream of mine to make games, and as such I’ve been learning that sorta thing too. Nothing too revolutionary to begin with (RPG Maker) but it’s a start! I do want to get into Game Maker stuff as well to broaden my range.

I hope my stay here is a great one, and I can’t wait to become friends with you all!

8 Likes

Well hello and welcome to weight gaming. I would recommend looking into the #project-help section and browse around/ask any questions if you need some guidance when starting to develop your game. There are a ton of knowledgeable and helpful individuals here and on the discord server.

1 Like

Welcome, welcome!
Hope you’ll enjoy your stay, and the absolute best of luck with everything you’re up to!, I’d love to see what you come up with

2 Likes

Thank you both! I’ll definitely take a gander into the help section if I need something~

1 Like