Heya Everybody

So, uh, hey everyone!

Been a Lurker for just about a year now and decided that I’ll finally fully join this little Community, after such a long time just observing and quietly admiring all the work being done here!

I’ll make one thing clear: I am no game developer, but I’ll still try my best and be a useful part of the Community, if only in a passive manner.

That being said, I feel like I owe you people a lot, given that I’ve enjoyed many hours on the games that were made/linked here, so here now comes an offer to anyone who might find some use for it:

I am fluent in German, English and Czech and understand a fair bit of French, Polish and Russian, and since I have a lot of time on my hands I would be more than happy to help translate/proofread any sort of script - for free, of course; it’s the least I can do to repay y’all.

(I dunno if this offer is okay to make, since I didn’t find anything regarding it in the guidelines, so tell me if it ain’t ok)

So anyway, hope y’all didn’t fall asleep from that plethera of words, I’m just sorta excited and hope that I won’t bother you peeps too much!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums, Erronwolf.

I don’t actually see a lot of this skillset around. Could be handy.

1 Like

that is absolutely a great way to contribute! thanks for your time :3 welcome to the site by the way! we’re lucky to have you!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! And thank you for the generous offer to our community. Translators seem to be a bit of a rarity around here and I know many people (us included) that have projects they would love to see translated into different languages.

1 Like