Hisao and Lilly's Married Life - Chapter 16 (Text Adventure)

Hello! I’m here to bring light to a project i’m working on with undertaker33!

You may know him from his many stories on DA as well as the amount of Lillys he’s commissioned. Most notably, his Hisao and Lilly’s Married Life series, which is currently 15 chapters long.

As you can tell from the title of this topic, the 16th chapter will be a text adventure, which I am programming.

We plan to release a demo of the game at some point, which will be announced either on this topic or on our deviantarts, which will be linked at the bottom of this post.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, i’ll answer as many as I can.

please make sure to watch undertaker on DA and read the previous chapters

undertaker33 - Professional, Writer | DeviantArt (writer)
Cassie-R0ll - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt (programmer [me])

05 / 02 / 2020 - Update:

Release

The game is now out! You can play it at the link at the bottom of this post. Thank you to everyone who showed interest and tested.

https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/oqt6yd0vlkca8qutb_g8na/hisao-and-lillys-married-life-ch-16-opening-adventure

12 Likes

What language/framework are you using to make the text adventure?

1 Like

HTML using the Quest text adventure builder

Wow, I remember reading all those chapters a long time ago, interesting to see that’s its coming back, and as a text adventure

1 Like

Hey @Cassie-Roll can you add a link here on WG when the demo is released. Its just that I looked at the undertakers DA and I found no announcement of this project and I now question the reliability of undertaker. No offense to him as I have been a watcher of his for quite a few years now. That is my request, thank you in advanced for your consideration.

1 Like

Of course! The reason you haven’t heard about it until now is because we wanted to make sure we had something close to a demo before telling people about it. To my knowledge all that’s left is for me to get feedback from the testers so I can fix any remaining bugs, if there are any.

The bulk of what’s left is just fixing bugs, it shouldn’t be too long now

1 Like

Update!

Sorry it took us so long but irl stuff came up. We’re close to releasing the alpha demo! We’re in the final stage of testing now

8 Likes

can’t wait for it :),maybe before the Feb?

I’m working as fast as I can. As a quick update, I’m recoding the entire game in a different engine because the one I was using was too much of a hassle. However, progress is quick, two endings are already coded. Most of the time comes from waiting for feedback

1 Like

I just finished reading the fiction yesterday,very excited for it

Release! Read the update please