Hola, amigo. It's been a little over 24 hours :^)

Hi, I think it’s time to introduce myself. I used to come here just to look for games with WG, either in text or in rpgmaker. I eventually saw the need to log in to the site so I did it

as I think it was the majority, I knew this my taste at the beginning of adolescence, with fat furs, then it was expanding to other things. I mostly like soft boys, but I also have a segudary taste for soft girls, I really find it annoying to have so few games with soft boys here or so much games that have been dropped, but in time you get used to it

I do not think is too bad the lack of games with male contents, is annoying not bad. when more complicated to find something, more rewarding is, at least that’s how I see it

So this is me, I think. byeee

2 Likes

Oh, you’re into fat furs? :open_mouth:
Do you have a fursona?

1 Like

well, no. I really like fat furs, fat furs artists and other aspects, but I always consider myself more of an observer

1 Like

Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Welcome to the site! We are happy to have you here with us.

Greetings. I hope you find things to intrigue you and all the resources needed should you decide to initiate a project of your own.

My nerd ass is playing mobile Yugioh as I read the forums today and I cant help but look at your username and go “heh, that’s the name of a card”

Anyway, I feel you on the lack of soft boys, its so hard to find good cute boys (especially when youre as picky with men as I am) but at least cakehoarder has some decent good Squishy Boy content that I’m thankful for

1 Like

lazy to have to think of a new name I got this, and I find it comforting that I’m not the only one with problems finding good male content, my case is more find more games than another human being because I’m a shy gremlin that melts every time that see a chubby good boy, so yes I feel your pain :sweat::ok_hand:

2 Likes