Horny Recruiter - New Game Released!

Horny Recruiter is a visual novel-like interactive fiction game where you take the role of a “recruiter” of a multi-national tech company. You encounter various types of characters as “applicants” and mus
!t make appropriate decisions based on the criteria given by your manager. Of course, you’re free to do anything that you want!

The “interactive interview” mechanics of the game are all customized to their characters. Each character is designed to produce their own bubble of lewd experience or further enhance the overall immersion of the game.

Horny Recruiter is a “choice-based fetish interactive interview” game that uses visual novel elements for progression and storytelling.

You go to work each day and interview a variety of applicants. Get to know them, their background, and their personality, and eventually decide whether to hire them or not.

However, some applicants will do literally anything to get a job in the company!

Download the Game - DOWNLOAD

Visit Game Website - GAME WEBSITE

As I could not see it mentioned anywhere in your post, I would like to ask if your game currently contains any content related to this forum.

2 Likes

This is the guy who posted the previous hentai game that had nothing to do with the sites theme. Is this allowed?

Found his old post Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Lust

1 Like

There is no hard rule against games without fetish elements or that are sexual in nature but do not have fetish elements that you would expect for a site like this. We tend to be fairly lax, with the only hard rule being around if the content is legal or not, and prefer to let the community figure if it is worth their time or not.

7 Likes

As someone not paying for the bandwidth (aside from ad impressions), I respect your decision.

But Lovecraft, you should be aware that the following things have left a bad impression on me and discouraged me from checking out your game:

1. There is no indication on your game pitch or on your website that your game will at all related to weight gain, feedism, stuffing, inflation, or any of the other related interests of this forum
  2. At the same time, your post does not explicitly say it is unrelated to the above kinks. I would respect something like “Hey, I know this is unrelated to the usual kinks, but you might still want to try our horny game.” You know, something that indicates you have context awareness. Instead, you’ve left us in limbo. Now one of us has to spend an unknown amount of time on the game just to find out if it is actually related to the forum you are advertising on.
  3. Your only posts here are ads for your games. That in and of itself is not a problem, but it does mean I’m not inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt I would give a more active member of the community
  4. People have raised similar concerns on your last thread. Whatever you intended, that reads like you don’t care.
12 Likes

The game is currently under review for reported violations of our ToS.