Hungry Elves "Stuffed" - On hiatus until further notice

I don’t know if I’m stupid or if there’s something I’m not getting, but for the life of me, I can’t figure out how to switch party members. How do I do it?

You don’t. The game switches them for you. If you keep playing you will see why.

1 Like

There is a broken trigger in the “Susan and Brittany” quest line. The stage where you are supposed to bring 50x roasted chicken, whackaburger combos, and double ice cream. You can bring them all the food and nothing happens.

A quick question: Did you read all the Stuff off of the Phone?
Or did you remember all they said to you? I think I found the Problem but I want to make sure about something.

Just going by what’s off the phone, I can’t quite remember what they asked for. Is something missing?

Nope, I just realized that I managed to write the correct Item everywhere BUT the Phone, sooo yeah, thanks for confirming, I’ll upload the new Version soon.

Out of curiosity what is it? Fried Chicken instead of roasted?

Precisely that.
I only asked because I noticed the Mistake but wanted to check if you didn’t remember it or whatever, cause if you had, I would’ve had to maybe readjust all the different Parameters of the Quest or whatever.
Now It’s just a small Problem I fixed in like a Minute.

New Update Has been released, this one is mainly about the Wrong Item, but also some very minor Text Changes

I’m sorry i’ve read the post and i never found something concerning the car in the human world disapearing is this normal or supposed to happen coz now i have pretty much no food left.
Thanks you

Uhhm, could you tell me where it was? I’ll look into it tomorrow, since it’s just past midnight.

Ok so I noticed a few things, there are quite a number of lines that get cut out meaning the translation should adjust for said lines, especially for those lines that are only on one line,
Names: while yes Juan can be used in English, it kind of breaks it a bit, Juan could easily be translated into John, and Moni, could be Monica.
Title card can be translated as well, don’t know if that was an oversite, but giving a heads up, I guess certain animations are hard to translate

so when i click on the trash in the computer the screen goes black and i can make it stop when i hit quit
(btw need to translate that)

Works fine for me, it just says “there is a reason why these files are in the trash” and that’s it. You aren’t missing much.

hey, um, how do I get access to the two ladies in the Wackaburger as feeder characters like the model in the fisher house

Thanks for the Feedback.
A question: did you have the newest Version of the Game installed or was it an early one? I’m still looking for the messed up Texts, but I think I found the majority. If you are playing the newest Version, could you tell me whre the Text was? Just a general Indication like “In the Mines” or even more specific, like certain events. If you could provide that, I wouldn’t have to scour the entirety of all Screens for the line and could go straight and fix it.
As for the Names: I wasn’t completely Sure if I should translate them, since Juan is a normal Name and Moni is just a Nickname (Her Name is actually stated as Monica in the files). I mean, I could change them, but finding every instance of the Names in the Game would be a collossal Pain in the Ass, so don’t expect it in the next update.
As for the Title Screen: It took me a while to actually find the correct config. File, but it’ll be fixed in the next Version.

This one is actually pretty funny, because it seems that you managed to catch the only broken Trigger there. Don’t worry, I found it and fixed it, so it’ll be ok in the next Version.

The majority of the games Sidequests are dependant on your Progress in the Main Story. Don’t worry, you’ll notice when their Quest continues, so just keep going with the Main Quest and remember to go back to the Human World periodically.

I’m just before the dark Casttle after the volcano part.

That… that is actually fascinating.
Did you do anything special before? Anything that could’ve made it disappear?
I just checked the Code and there is really nothing that could’ve made this happen.
Maybe try interacting with the Spot or going on a Date? That could reset the Trigger and unfuck this… I hope. Otherwise, I think you might have to load a Save.