šŸ’œ Insatiable Hearts [v0.1.3B] - A monsterfucker+Weight gain Twine Game

Shark man as one of your examples, you say? Well hello.

Does the player character have a set gender, or can we be whatever? I seriously would appreciate some gay monster boy love, as it were.

ā€¦especially if mutual WG is ever in the cards, haha. TF being involved too is already exciting.

2 Likes

Yeah! Thatā€™ll be Nico Rybak, Heā€™s a towering heavy set sharkman. Heā€™s kind of a ā€œstoic aging fisherman of few wordsā€ type. He lives alone in an abandoned part of the port town area, spending his days fishing and feeding strays. At the moment the only scenes I have written with him so far is his start up stuff. You meet him when he rescues your character from drowning, where after he feeds you some soup and sends you on your way. You can come back to visit and share soup again and brief words but thats it for the moment.

Later on Iā€™ll have it where you can get him to come out of his shell, get to know his feeder side, go fishing together, etc and of course eventually some double dicked cuminflation fun. lmao

But probably wonā€™t be a bit till I have his story written out as Iā€™m balancing quite a few beasties hehe

As for the player character, youā€™ll choose some basics about what you look like, youā€™ll pick your parts and your pronouns separately. She, he, they. Breasts, no breasts. Dick, pussy, both or none. etc. Whatever combination fits your interests ~

4 Likes

Fantastic, thank you! Being able to pick your personal parts is a great option. Especially decoupled from pronouns as a separate option.

And he sounds like a real sweetheart :blush: I know monster girls are gonna be mainly the rage with most players, but monster boys and monster other are a nice treat when I see them. So hopefully there are others looking for M/M andā€¦I guess M/??? as well, the case of this game :joy:

Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

4 Likes

Ah
Understandable if only because this hound knows that sort of admiration in a different way
Those that own their nature is something to admire especially if they have mastery over it, but that is neither here nor there
Youā€™ve definitely caught my interest madame and I can not wait to see your approach to this

Fishermen shark-man with a hidden feeder side? Count me in! Now seriously, this game looks very promising, I canā€™t wait to be able to play it when the public version comes out!

4 Likes

Thanks yā€™all for the interest! Weā€™re catching bugs right now and a cleaner version of the game should be out for public play soon. Just want to get in some fresh content for all these lovely patrons that came out of the woodworks hahah

For the moment if anyone is interested in the character roster, hereā€™s a little write up from a bit ago. The ones marked blue are currently in the game and red are planned for later on. Might add to the list once I get more content done

Right now Iā€™m concentrating on the few that are already in as most donā€™t have much content outside like initial meet up scenes and conversations, a couple have short sex themes though. But thatā€™s the nature of a work in progress I suppose haha ~

3 Likes

this sounds familiar? what are you talking about?

I canā€™t remember the name, but there were a bunch of needles, and like mineral ponds?

Iā€™m pretty sure you are talking about Boundless. I really liked that game even if it was a buggy mess most of the time and the author basically disappeared

1 Like

Thatā€™s the one.
It was a neat game, but damned if I knew what the terms were half the time.

1 Like

Hey everyone! thank you for your patience. I realized I released this game at the wrong time because lol, Iā€™ve been on vacation with limited internet access. Anyways! A mostly stable version of the game is ready for public play after some initial testing by my wonderful and scarily abundant new patron supporters (thank you so so much for all the support, it has my head spinning)

It can be download at the top or right here
Insatiable Hearts V0.1.1B PUB.zip (331.5 KB)

Iā€™m working on V0.1.1C at the moment, adding in some new scenes with blair, siphona and some various new scenes and items. Just a small one, but Iā€™m hoping to have that out to supporters in a couple days

Thanks again everyone for your interest! I hope you enjoy this early stage of the game, for what little is there and I look forward to growing it with you over time. :blush: :sparkles:

9 Likes

promising start, will there be vore for the MC?
Will the MC be aable to transform into other races without a bad end?

2 Likes

Thank you! And yes, I might work on adding PC based vore mechanics down the line. I do certainly have an NPC planned who is on the receiving end of being eaten, so naturally that gives me an avenue to work toward PC vore.

Also yes! Transformation scenes that arenā€™t endings are certainly planned. The only one right now is the whole blueberry transformation which can change the players stats or skin color after. But Iā€™m planning on many more transformations, pig, cow, various demons and races from my OC world. Some will be based on consuming items, others will be triggered by events and interactions with npcs

3 Likes

Thanks for the public build! Itā€™s off to a promising start. Your writing is nice and evocative and the otherworldliness really comes through. Excited to see the world building and more interactions.

Aside from the occasional error message or unfinished page I had to use the back button to escape, itā€™s very polished! I like that you use different fonts for each character, it adds a nice touch :blush:

I know they only talk occasionally, but will the PCā€™s dialogue font change at all, if they substantially transform into another race? It feels like that might be an interesting thing to try.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! That means a lot to hear. As this is a project Iā€™ve mostly been tinkering with for myself to play with my OCs itā€™s very nice to see folk actually liking it so far haha.

As for the text effects, Iā€™m glad you like them! Theyā€™re quite fun and easy to implement so Iā€™m still playing with what they can do and what fonts/colors work best for both the given character as well as staying friendly for reading. Theyā€™ll likely be adjusted over time

As for changing with the player, yes! I think I can do that, the code is mostly there as I was thinking about letting the player pick a color maybe. But it might be more interesting to make it change with the players transformations or corruptions. Thatā€™s a fun idea ~

2 Likes

Really loving this. Reminds me of games like CoC just with no combat which I actually prefer. Combat in these games tends to be tedious.

5 Likes

Thank you! And yeah! I used to enjoy CoC and a number of text adventures like it. Kind of always wanted to try my hand at making one and now I am ~

And same, Iā€™m not much for the combat in these kinds of games too. both mechanically and just, like, vibes wise? lol. I prefer my monsterfucking having a more conversational and consent feel.

8 Likes

I enjoyed my time with it despite the blue balls caused by the unfinished paths. Also I donā€™t know if they are bugs or simply unfinished parts/not working right now, but changing your height in the character creator did nothing, I was always 5ā€™3ā€™ā€™ no matter what. And I donā€™t know when my character got his white skin and colourless hair, I imagine it was thanks to the slugs. I donā€™t know if I missed the warnings (I didnā€™t carefully read every single line since this was just a proof of concept so I wanted to quickly see how much variety the game already had), but big physical changes like these should be highlighted in the same way slightly weight changes are.

But more importantly, I just wanted to tell you how much I like your works. I think I discovered you with your drawings of Kos or Iosefka from Bloodborne and Iā€™ve been a fan ever since (I love body horror), so I was genuinely happily surprised when I saw this post a while ago.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing those out! Turns out I had misspelled ā€œheightā€ as ā€œhieghtā€ and never noticed, so while the height code is fine, character creation wasnā€™t lmao. Should be good in the next patch. Height currently doesnā€™t do anything yet, just cosmetic, but when it comes into play size change will certainly be highlighted.

As for skin and the other color changes I am unsure how that happened. The slugs shouldnā€™t change anything other than body weight, the only skin color changing thing at the moment is the blueberry event. Iā€™ll have to look into what could be causing the color lose as thatā€™s quite strange

And awww :blush: thank you! Iā€™m glad to hear you like my Bloodborne pieces and my catalog of nasties ~
Iā€™m enthralled with themes like that, turned into hot consensual action. Lmao. So one should expect more bodyhorror fun in the future with this game :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I am loving this so far, but Iā€™ve noticed a few small error messages and one softlock Iā€™ve run into.
Thereā€™s the stone with the handprint that you touch and has a slight error with a string I believe? There was also some kinda error upon finding Kip, but nothing breaking. Yet at Kipā€™s camp, thereā€™s no way to leave, and the debug options will quickly eat up your backtracks. Other than that, thereā€™s the few dead ends, but thatā€™s just making me want more of this! Keep it up!

3 Likes