💜 Insatiable Hearts [v0.1.3B] - A monsterfucker+Weight gain Twine Game

Oop, been a hot minute, time to do some comment round up!

@cheddar You’ve reminded me that I need to put the “cascade manipulation” mechanics on the road map lol. That’s certainly been the plan as is hinted at when you mutate while in debug mode. Never got back to setting up the mutation mutation, but hoping to do so down the line. I like the idea of “oh, you’re mutating, you body is volatile and being changed by the dream, if you just focus you could guide the change”, focus on a body part, or an ideal, etc. Narrow the randomness. It both fits the game-world/themes but also gives players more control over their experience which is always optimal and it still leaves randomness on the table for those that like the TF gamble ~

Not sure about angel type stuff or morality etc, anything angelic in my cookbook will probably end up more the burning rings and eyes kind of situation, haha, but I’m not against the more vanilla angel aesthetic. I’ll see ~

@Itsjustgary The other vices haven’t had much added to them yet as is clear, but I do plan on explanding them. Gluttony currently plays the most, it affects most scenes that include eat/drinking from something or other tests of temptation. Sloth, greed, lust etc, are basically just aesthetic for the moment. But will be developed further ~

@lordofmeaty The blob mutagen’s and The feast queen’s curse are actually separate avenues, they share themes but one can experience the curse without undergoing blob mutations. Blob mutations are only triggered by certain food items and some events in the Ruins region. Anyways, to answer the question, I very much want to expand on the Feast Queens content and all it entails, so yes, you can expect that down the line ~

@SHELL_Ac Thank you! I’m not a man, but happy holidays to you as well and I’m happy your experience so far has been enjoyable. The next public release is going to be probably close to the 25th depending on when some upcoming major life events (the birth of our first born) happen, lol. To the point though, yes, gosh, ive been wanting to add more Nico content since I first introduced him. He’s been sadly neglected for a while because my inspiration bounces around. I can say Nico is getting new content in the next supporter update but its probably not what folk were hoping for lol

I ended up making a fishing minigame at work the other day and it ties into Nico’s personality. It’s the most in character way to bond with him, fishing together, talking, waiting. lol.

It won’t have the twin cocked cum inflation kind of naughty I plan for him eventually, but its setup material for that ~

8 Likes

OH, don’t get me wrong, I also like me a little BE NOT AFRAID. If they manifest differently based on lucidity, perhaps both? Both. Both is good. if it feels misplaced in the lore, then hey it’s your game ignore me lol but I love to play with ‘righteousness’ in fantasy settings as being less of a ‘morality’ thing than as a ‘righteousness’ thing; obsessing over ‘purity’ being its own form of deviance from reality and not entirely ‘good’. You can be a ‘pure’ bigot but you’re still a bigot.

5 Likes

Insatiable Hearts Version 0.1.1I is now public! Happy holidays everyone. Version 0.1.1J should be coming to supporters soonish into the new year. We uh, have a lot happening so things aren’t going to consistent for a little bit here. As I’m typing this we’re counting contractions haha. Our baby is likely to be born in the next 48 hours, so wish us luck!

So if I’m not responsive for a bit here, its because we’ll going to be caught up in that whirlwind of being new moms lol.

Anyways, here’s the download, and you can read the full changelog below

Insatiable Hearts V0.1.1I PUB.zip (588.9 KB)

Changelog

Version [0.1.1I] - (12/03/22)

Additions

• Added a new debugging tool to the page footer while in debug mode. Pressing the “player variables” will open a page that auto-generates a list of all of the player’s variables and their given values.

• Added a new debugging tool to the page footer while in debug mode. Pressing the “Passage Raw Text” link will open a page that displays the passage in unformated plain text including the code blocks and other bits

• Added a new debugging tool to the page footer while in debug mode. Pressing the “passage list” link will generate a table of links to every story passage in the game allowing for easier scene testing. This will likely break progression or flags, so use cautiously

• The front page now displays random game lore, Character details, meta facts, trivia and memes under the ‘Daily Blurb’ section. A silly and simple addition

• Added a new bundle of encounters to the Meadow region,The Melapoid Hive
    ➤ it includes a couple new insectoid characters to interact with.
    ➤ The hive can be snuck into to steal honey.
    ➤ Heavy players can accidentally break the floor and fall into the honey pit.
    ➤ The Queen’s chamber can be snuck into to steal royal jelly.
    ➤ The Queen’s chrysalis can be examined for growth and fed various liquids though the feeding tube. While the queen’s hatching isn’t implemented yet, items fed to her will influence her eventual appearance ~
    ➤ The player can be captured and injected with bloat venom
    ➤ on occasion the hive entrance can be found blocked by a honey swollen Melapoid who can be teased or helped.

• Added a new status effect, “bloated”, causes temporary water/weight retention and discomfort messages. It’ll subside on its own but BitterBean-Tea, Vermifuge Syringe and Antifat-philter can remove the status

• Added a new item “Honey”, a simple food item

• Added a new item “Grease”. Can’t be eaten unless cursed or sufficiently gluttonous enough. Causes bloating effect

• Added a new transformation set, Melapoid. This is an insectoid transformation, similar to bees or honeypot ants.

• Added a new item “Royal Jelly”, causes melapoid transformations

• Added a new event to the ruins, when one steals the mysterious meat from the mine site there’s a chance to be caught leading to the new event. As punishment the player will be made to work the mine or eat the meat-slag for the miners’ amusement.

• Added a couple short dialog options to Baronet Laurent, he can now be asked about the state of the world, his species, the melapoid race, the sheewog race, the alp race, and the milk monastery in the meadow, given the player character has met/learned of these things prior

• Eye transformations are now properly reflected in the character description

Fixes;
x Fixed an error that would trigger when using the enter key to input a line of code in the debug text box instead of using the enter button
x Fixed some mutagens not being removed under some conditions
x Fixed the cow maiden in the flower grove commenting on the players breasts even when the player doesn’t have breasts
x Fixed an error with Maeve’s serving dialog. Again.
x Fixed an error that prevented one from feeding the leech in the depths event
x Fixed an error that caused the player’s variables to become corrupted when consuming the bucket of offal item
x Fixed size change messages sometimes only playing once
x Fixed the debug item menu not actually removing items from the inventory when “remove” is selected on a given item
x Fixed an error that would cause the player to be unable to drink milk from their own lactating breasts even when the breasts were large enough
x Fixed several capacity checks using the wrong value to determine maximum stomach stretch. The amount of stretch mark level that can be gain at one time has been capped to 5%

Changes;
~ Multiple items now have a small chance to trigger the “bloated” status effect, notably mystery-meat and beast blubber. But some others also have a very small chance.
~ Status effect now display their time limit with with rounded numbers so we don’t have absurd trailing numbers any more
~ The airship event has been removed since its subsequent content hadn’t been implemented yet in order to reduce confusion
~ Luck now displays in the Lucidity hover tip
~ Starting stomach capacity has been lowered to more realistic levels, however gluttony now factors into stomach capacity as well as overall body mass.
~ Stretchmarks have been adjusted to include the scale of the weight gain in addition to the gain over time factor
~ The milking and lactation scenes should all use the relevant “milk type” rather than defaulting to “milk”
~ Blob, slime and berry TFs can now change the player’s lactation type to grease, slime or juice respectively
~ Breast milk types has been implemented and are now reflected in the milking scenes. If the player lactates honey, they’ll produce bottles of honey, if slime/juice/etc it’ll be reflected in the item received.
~ Transformation items have had their potency increased but have reduced how long they take effect
~ Alp fruit now has a 20% change to trigger a mutation event

Patch 1 - (12/07/2022)

• Cans of grease can now be found when searching the junkyard
  • Added a very basic EULA
  • The melapoid “tail” transformation now grows and stores honey as the player eats absorbing a portion of the calories. for each 86 calories absorbed, 1 ounce of honey is generated.
  • 30% of the Honey mass also spreads into the bottom, hips and thighs
  • The milk-self option also includes melapod honey stores and can be used to reduces honey weight and gain jars of honey

x Fixed vitality becoming NaN after working the meat mine or falling under the feast queens curse takeover
x Fixed the player being able to feed the melapoid queen and fyrfli items they didn’t have in their inventory
x Fixed a flag error that would sometimes make backing out of the gambling event throw an error
x Fixed an malformed assignment that result in milk bottles not being acquired when self milking
x A few more scenes have been fixed to reflect lactation type
x Fixed not being able to leave the conversation with the Melapoid Gaurd without first proceeding into the hive.
x Fixed the player sometimes being able to get trapped on the road-map passage when clicking back on a different page

~ Effects of gluttony now cap out at 200%
~ The energized status effect now temporarily boosts fitness
~ Added little icons to the menu buttons
~ Eating the slag in the mine now causes corruption and bloating
~ Melapoid leg tf now has a higher weight cap to reflect the insectoid strength
~ Rewrote some of the game’s road-map
~ Players that are lactating will produce slightly more milk slightly faster while absorbing calories. Eat more to make more.

Patch 2 - (12/08/2022)
x Melapoid arm & hand transfromations are now properly reflected in the character description
x Fixed stretchmark description’s displaying prior to the player developing noticable stretchmarks
x Fixed an error corrupting the fitness values while working the meat mine
~ Adjusted the credits page slightly

21 Likes

Omg good luck! You two got this

5 Likes

Good luck with the baby

I’m really liking the game and I want to see more background story with Nico the big manly guy has as soft spot and has a softer side.

The Feast queen caught me off guard and I do like her and want to get to know her more and her plans for us

The cake drone I feel like that can be a start of something like a bakery that is watching us and trying to make us fat or something

The dark murky depths of darkness beside that one shop that you can buy fried fish at that could have tentacles and have that cosmic horror Lovecraftian to it and add a darker demon who can be a hot guy and a hot girl to that area that you hear like cries and screams of pleasure that gives you mixed vibes to run or to stay, The Tentacles can act as a feeding method and a pleasure method

I’m really liking this and good luck with the baby :tada:

3 Likes

I agree, I would love to see more development for Nico as a character and the relationship. What with what we already have hinted about him :two_hearts:

That, and is it currently not possible to assist Delphi’s experiments? Considering the dramatic effects that the little “mishaps” had on her, it’d be fun to be on the receiving end.

I hope all is well with the baby!

1 Like

Nabbed the game off of itch and gave it a spin, really like what’s here so far. It’s obvious that bounds of thought and care went into the intriguing world and charming characters — in that regard I’d say it rivals the likes of text games such as Corruption of Champions. This game is basically the CoC with actual, substantial WG content I always wanted. Fantastic stuff :+1:

Looking forward to more romance content for the NPCs. Especially Delphi. Weirdo possum is best girl.

3 Likes

Metric mode is broken. Loading a save makes everything display in imperial despite units of measurement being toggled to metric in the menu. Otherwise, fullness is displayed in liters but stomach capacity data still in ounces.

Entering and leaving character description while in a location with options and “back” (like cauldron or tree) causes you to perform the action.

Hi there! Been a while. To put it lightly, having a baby was quite the significant life change and it’s taken a while to get into a comfortable pattern of rest and care and it’s left little time for the game. It’s hard work, I’m sleepless but I’m loving my life as a mom and I’m going to be cutting hours at work to hopefully give me more time with my little one, at least as much as we can financially afford.

With that said, I do finally have an update for supporters to play with, and eventually for the public too! It was pieced together slowly, often typed while holding the baby lol!

This update brings a number of small additions and few fun events, its mostly things for the ruins region and a new mini-region below in a cavern full of grease. Additionally it includes the introduction of new status effects, parasites and more.

It’s been a bit since any of the characters got their romance routes added onto so I’ll probably be working more on the cast and their interactions and bouncing around there in, but we’ll see. It’s fun making all sorts of stuff happen to the player’s body but I got to start giving the npc some depth too hehe.

Anyways, the change-log and download can be found below. Thanks for all the support!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/insatiable-v0-0-79105761

Version 0.1.1J changelog

Version 0.1.1J - (02/23/2023)
Additions:

• Added a few new fonts, and adjusted existing ones for readability

• Added a new status indicator, “Glutton” when the player’s gluttony level has risen above 35%

• Added a new encounter to the ruins, “cracks in the ground”, unstable ground can be found and test your weight, if failed the player will plummet into a new zone

• Added a new encounter to the ruins, “grease trap”. A statue can be found that flows with hot grease. It can be collected from or drank from.
    ➤ Drinking from the grease fountain increases player weight and causes fatigue. Emptying the vitality bar will result in a new sequence
    ➤ After being captured the player will be introduced to the Kindred of Grease and given choices
    ➤ The player can call for help from lexi, or take a choice between two new bad ends

• Added new bad end, “Grease Icon”

• Added new bad end, “Grand Cauldron”

• Added new parasite, Glutwyrm, quickly grows in size and gradually increases player’s weight and gluttony, when infected with more than one they will occasionally breed inside the player

• Added a new encounter to the ruins, bubbling fungus. When distrubed it’ll infect the player with Glob-Gyst

• Added a new parasite, Glob-Gyst, a mild infection that causes random cases of bloating, small amounts of passive calorie gain and the belching of spore clouds

• Added a simple slot machine game to the bar in the diz port harbor

• Added a new encounter to the Depths region, a tent containing an Alp Mystic, she can draw magic cards to tell the player’s fortune (Which applies a day long hex or boon)

• Added new status effect “abundance” which causes increased calorie absorption / calorie multiplication

• Added new status effect “hunger” which causes stomach capacity to be ignored.

• Added a new status effect “weakened” which causes the player to temporarily have lowered fitness/mobility limit

• Added a new status effect “strengthened” which causes the player to temporarily have raised fitness/mobility limit

• Added a new encounter to the Depths region, an attack by feeder roots, struggling only encourages them, like quicksand.

• Added a new encounter to the Shore Region, a crab-like creature that can be smashed to make money, if the player is quick enough

• Added a new item, Cauldron Crab shards, a simple food item that has a chance to increase greed or add the good luck status

• Baronet Laurent can now offer services to expand the player’s stomach capacity or cause abundance/gluttony effects

Fixes
x Fixed grease being unobtainable from searching the junkyard due to an incorrect case
x Fixed fitness and vitality not properly displaying totals when using stat modifiers
x Fixed stomach expansion effects not functioning under some circumstances
x Fixed time not properly passing while in the Depths region
x Fixed an error that prevented the player from gifting items to Fyrfli

changes:
~ Kip can now be fed grease
~ Adjusted the CSS of some themes slightly
~ Having a pig snout or kindred maw now allowed the player to eat gluttony locked items regardless of gluttony levels, like grease, offal, etc
~ Fixed up some of lexi’s end dialog
~ Modified how luck works slightly. Good or bad luck status effects now appear on the side bar.
~ Inventory items are now affected by fullness, surpassing the maximum capacity stretch limits will prevent the player from consuming more just as it does in most fullness effected events.
~ Stretchmarks & cellulite toggle has now been separated into two separate settings for those that prefer one but not the other
~ The calories display will change colors when affected by modifiers
~ When infected with a parasite a marker with parasite counts will display on the status column
~ WG jelly, mystery meat and stomach expansion pills now have a chance to trigger “abundance” ontop of their usual effects
~ Number of parasite infections over time are now properly tracked in the character stats
~ Baronet Laurent now charges for his services
~ Calories to honey conversion rate has been doubled for the melapoid tail mutation
~ Added a more universal method for removing types of status effect including a tagging system

30 Likes

Just posted a quick bug fix for the above update ~

Patch 1 - (02/23/2023)
x Fixed a malformed variable causing the player to be unable to escape the cavern region
x Fixed time and stat changes not processing in escape attempts
x Fixed a malformed setter on the crack in the ground event
x Fixed a missing closing tag in stomping scene
x Fixed the “grease trap” event line being missing from the ruins event list
x Fixed a the parasite version of “spared by the grease-cult” scene displaying when the player has parasites disabled
x Fixed an error in the cauldron crab scene that could cause the player’s spall to become a non-number
x Fixed a malformed conditional in the “falling into the cavern” scene
x Removed a couple of lingering test numbers at the bottom of a couple scenes
x Fixed a malformed conditional in the roots feeding scene that caused the options to not work as intended

12 Likes

I seem to be having a lot of trouble triggering the melapoid tail mutation. Went through many other mutations with royal jelly but still no sign of it. Is it an especially rare one?

Also, what does it take to cause your lactation type to change? I was already lactating milk at the time, but no amount of melapoid changes seemed to change it to honey.

Thank you so much! The game is excellent and I’m looking forward to seeing more of it. Life must be crazy busy and I hope all is well :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! I looked into it and while the tail was possible to receive its chances were bugged to be very low. Essentially with each melapoid mutation you get a small amount more chance of the tail occuring (the way mutations work is they have a semi-linear chain of mutations, its still random so it can happen out of order, but the more mutations of a type you get the more the higher the chance the rarer mutations of that line will happen, basically, if you get every melapoid mutation, and you haven’t gotten the tail, the next one should be the tail mutation. That is if it doesn’t result in one of the more generic mutations first. Anyways, long story short, one of the mutations wasn’t working at all, the honey body fluid mutation, thus no honey lactation and thus the tail mutation was missing its biggest chance increase so it stayed at only like, 5% chance maybe lol. oops)

Anyways, got a new patch. Should have that and a couple other things in working order now ~

Patch 2 - (02/24/2023)
x Fixed a missing parenthesis that caused an issue for stomp scene
x Fixed an orphaned variable in the roots feeding scene that caused stats not to change
x Fixed a malformed setter that was causing the status messages to error out when the player character reached the “heavy” status
x Fixed some encounters not showing up do to a malformed tag
x The melapoid “waterlogged” mutation should now be working properly, this will change body fluid / lactation type to honey as intended
~ Increased the chances of the melapoid tail transformation

11 Likes

Awesome, I’m glad that you found those errors, thank you!

I’ll be looking forward to the next build :blush:

(Also, Nico and Delphi are my favorites, just wanted to say. Very good game thus far :sparkles:)

Edit: oh! Question re: lactation types. Since you can feed Kip your milk, does she react differently to different types of milk if you’re producing a non-standard substance? So far I have only tried normal milk with her.

3 Likes

Really liked this update. Everything surrounding the grand cauldron was very enjoyable, probably my favorite addition to the game so far. The new parasites are a fun feature as well, and I especially like how high impact all of the new features feel. One of my main issues I’ve had with the game for some time has been the fact that weight gain comes very slowly, so the abundance status effect in combination with the new glut-wyrms really helped to fix that issue.

Overall, really great update and I’m excited to see what comes next.

3 Likes

I guess you didn’t find the glitch where I think either the glutton curse mark binge or something else increased food capacity by 20-50%. This really stacks up fast.

I easily upped the weight of the Pc to E+26 or so pounds.

4 Likes

Cant wait to see the new update when it comes out, i always love the content so im very excited. Keep up the fantastic work!

1 Like

Yeah if that’s a bug I’ve gotten it every time. The food at the beach can do it too.

1 Like

oh my gosh, its totally time for a comment round up, meant to do this alot sooner. March has been a busy month with me partially returning to work. Between the baby and everything else, its been a bit difficult to keep up with things.

So, let me finally reply to all these haha

@FlabTepes
Thank you again, so sorry about the late reply haha, the next build is coming soon, just a couple days I hope. I’m glad you’re a fan of Nico, the next update fleshes out his interactions some, you’ll be able to go fishing together, have conversations and meals. It’s setting up the lewder content to come. Soon™

As for kip, currently no she doesn’t react to the different milk types, however the amount of fat she gains is affected by the milk type, or should be last I checked lol. Planning on more character focused updates going forward so hoping to flesh out all the characters a bit more.

@Jupiter hehe, that makes me happy to hear, I’ve been wanting to work towards the Caldron for a while. It’s very bare bones right now, but hoping in future updates I can bring further greasy fun. As for the weight gain woes, that’s understandable. I designed the gaining system around semi-realistic standards, calories in have to be above the basal metabolic rate to even begin storing, calories to fat is minute by minute based on active metabolic rate, etc

it can be slow when just eating basic foods and wondering around. Resting more, eating more, helps obviously, but modifiers and absurd calorie counts are what really does it. Easier now, but more options will come

@R.B & @dev1177

Ah, that doesn’t sound correct lmao, something might be amiss, it shouldn’t be that effective and there should be a cap. I must have just not notice lmao :face_with_spiral_eyes:

11 Likes

Hey everyone! Sorry communication has been spotty. If you’re just interested in the game update feel free to skip the next two paragraphs, but else wise read on.

I’ve been adjusting to major life changes. For those new to this scene, I’ve recently had a child, and its a big shift becoming a full time mom, particularly when I still have a part time job. Thankfully my wife and sibling are major helps in this adjustment as I’ve been able to reduce hours at work to be home with my child more as of late and have better adjusted to my child’s needs.

Anyways, there’s been some growing pains and my project has fallen to the way side to say the least. My child comes first, but I’m finding more time to manage myself, my needs and my child’s needs with my time at home and with that balance have found time to again enjoy my time developing my game. All I can say is how much I appreciate that you all have stood by me and my project this whole time, and I’m eager to get back into the dev scene. I love this project and it makes me happy that so many of you love it too. I am eager to get the chance to add all the junk I thought up in my away time ahha.

Anyways. This update was worked on here or there, when I could, so, its broad, not deep, and includes the start to a number of things that will be fleshed out going forward but I hope it all proves fun regardless.

Thank you all for your continued support, I look forward to expanding upon all of this more and seeing everyone’s thoughts. There’s so much I want to do and I’m hoping with my new life balance I’ll be able to ~

Update heigh-lights: Expanded content for Kip & Nico, a couple new items and effects as well as improved UI elements and a new encounter in the caldera region, a totally normal diner with nothing exceptionally eldritch going on for sure ~

Changelog for 0.1.1K

Version [0.1.1K] - (04/20/2023)
Additions

• Added a use message to the Black Ambrosia received from Baronet Laurent during Blair’s quest. Using it results in a bad end
  • Added the bad end, “black ambrosia” a bursting end
  • Added a new encounter to the shore region if the player has already met Nico, one can find him on a pier about to head out for fishing, by chance or with enough hearts he’ll let the player join when asked. A variety of sea food can be caught and conversation can be had, the depth of conversation changes based on how close you are
  • While fishing with Nico, he can be asked to ferry you to any other connected locations, provided the player has been there before, (The swamp, the harbor, the shore, the old port and the caldera ruins)
  • Added a new item “Sushi”, a simple food item, acquired from fishing with nico
  • Added a new item “Roasted Squid”, a simple food item, acquired from fishing with nico
  • Added a new item “puddle prawn”, a simple food item, acquired from fishing with nico
  • Added a new shop to the harbor where a couple of cowgirls sell dairy products
  • Added a new item “cheese”, a simple food item
  • Added a new item “butter”, a simple food item
  • Added an encounter to the shore region, a bottle can be found floating on the waves. This can give the player items, or sometimes some messages in a bottle.
  • Added a new item “cola”, a beverage that can cause energization and bloating
  • Added a new encounter to the ruins region, “Donna Delightful’s Diner”. Meals and conversation can be had at the out of place diner and its hostess, however the more lucidity the player has the darker the place is revealed to be. Lucidity checks are level 22, 32 and 45. (Donna’s Content will be expanded upon over time)
  • Added a new item “burger simulacrum”, it’s a cheese-burger combo meal and it isn’t, whatever it is, it’s very fattening
  • Kip can now be fed butter, cheese, smoked fish & sushi.
  • Kip can now be asked about your relationship status, This will be expanded upon but currently has a hearts check point of 20, 35 and 60
  • Kip can now be teased about her weight in the talk menu (once she’s gotten fat enough) This has variations for each weight tier
  • After reaching a hearts level of 60 (3 hearts) with Kip there will now be a small chance to find her going into heat. The player can engage in sex acts and egg-laying themed content with her. There are variations based on her current weight tier

Fixes
x Fixed some flag discrepancies for when regions are discovered, causing some not to appear in the fast travel options
x Fixed the glutwyrm infection chance from drinking in the grease lake being far higher than intended
x Removed a test flag that would sometimes appear while eating
x Fixed an uncaptured variable leading to the sell all option in the oojinn shop to only sell one of the sold items
x Fixed noon being displayed as 0:00 PM instead of 12:00 PM
x Fixed a part of the meadow monastery girls greeting that wasn’t reactive to the time of day
x Fixed a few other time of the day sensitive flavor text
x Fixed height sometimes displaying trailing numbers
x Fixed being able to use the sheewog tail, causing it to disappear from the inventory
x Fixed not being able to use the vermifuge syringe from the examine page
x The autoslkava Canteen was missing an examination passage, this has been corrected
x The raw sheewog tail was missing a use passage. (It at this time still cannot be eaten however, will be a transformation item soon)
x The cracked ground event in the ruins now has the correct background and has corrections in its formatting
x Fixed parasite weight being left behind after parasites were removed through debug commands, the swamp region’s med station or through the vermifuge syringe item.
x Fixed orphaned parasite flags causes some oddness in a few passage after the parasites have been removed
x Fixed an orphaned flag in the grease fountain event that caused the player to be unable to resist drinking from it

Changes
~ Debug has more options
~ Examining an item now shows its spall value
~ Mystery potions now cause more effects and have had the chances of certain effects rebalanced, new effects include metabolism lucidity, calorie absorption and mutagen changes
~ A soft glow has been added to the side bar that changes color through out the in game day to show if its dawn, midday, sunset or night time
~ Vitality status messages have been expanded upon
~ “Wognip” (rare herb) is now a usable item not just a gift item, causes mutagen build up and increases lucidity
~ Jar of pickled centipedes is now a usable item not just a gift item, can be consumed if the player has sufficient gluttony, corruption or the curse mark. Simple food item, can cause nausea
~ Increased the chances for a melapoid mutation to result in the melapoid tail or honey waterlogged status
~ Fyrfli’s hut can not be sought out from the swamp regions main screen after being discovered
~ The melapoid hive can be sought out from the meadow regions main screen after being discovered
~ Kip’s Camp can be sought out from the junkyard region main screen after being discovered
~ Globgyst no longer have a cap for home much gas they can produce

18 Likes

Also, golly, I realize the previous public version was not actually published publicly. It’s a glitchy mess and a bit behind, sorry its been so long ahah, but you can download it here or get the most current version at my patreon

Anyways, Here, you can download version [0.1.1.J] now ~

The changelog can be found in the original reply or within the game
Insatiable Hearts V0.1.1J SUB P2.zip (622.5 KB)

8 Likes