šŸ’œ Insatiable Hearts [v0.1.3B] - A monsterfucker+Weight gain Twine Game

Thanks for sharing the Twine sample file, there is so much useful stuff in there.

2 Likes

Awesome to see a new update here! Been keeping a close eye on this for a long time now, and Iā€™m glad your UX course went well!

1 Like

whatā€™s the weight threshold for immobility?

2 Likes

@Teacyn Thank you so much! I want to do so much more at such a faster pace than Iā€™m able ahha. Alas, now its the arduous job hunt, squeezing in time for the game between working on my portfolio and the endless job applications lol. Typically you wonā€™t hear back till the next fiscal year, but best to send them out now.

Either way, jobbed up or not, this is my comfort project. Even if its just pecking away instead of big chunks, I want to keep updates coming ~

@nitro

The threshold changes depending on a ratio between a playerā€™s height, weight and fitness and the type of legs they have (IE: human, beast, slime, etc). At an average human build and fitness, the threshold is above 600lbs I think. Iā€™d have to check.

regardless, immobility content isnā€™t fully implemented and is just a descriptive change so as to not lock the player into immobility and leave them with no further game to play. Over time compensating events are certainly planned ~

9 Likes

is there a way for the player to be the PRED, and if so can i get told at least the location in were to start the path to that event?

1 Like

Not in so far. Thereā€™s some flags setup for when the player has certain mutations that allow for it (like the gluttony demon maw), but the planned encounters for the player to ā€œvoreā€ arenā€™t in just yet. For now, the only vore content is prey oriented unfortunately.

So been playing this for a while and was curious about some things.

I noticed the oojin TF seems to not be complete? I cascade and it just keeps giving me the eyes, WG, or skin related stuff, and yet the game still registers my character as normal.

How do relationships go up exactly? Is it just gift giving?

Also how does one use the Sin stats like greed and the others. I know how to raise them but do they kick in at really high levels?

Thanks for bringing this up, I looked into the way the game was checking species and I realized the flaw was it was over valuing human features. The Oojinn TFs for example, despite the goo body and what not, having human ears, nose, hands etc where all points towards humanity

Iā€™ve rewritten to basically just a couple TFs will be enough to be concidered ā€œnon-humanā€ and further mutations will more easily solidify your character as the given species

But yeah, total the Oojinn TFs are as follows, eyes, goo hair, sticky skin, skin color changes, photosynthesis, slime waterlogging and slime body

As for relationships, as theyā€™re not fully implemented and some characters donā€™t have the setup yet, gift giving and conversation is the largest way to raise relationship stats. Doing quests for those that have one and random events with those that have some also affect relationship levels

Kip and Nico have the most development so far for relationship stuff, Delphi, Donna and Amelie have a decent amount, Blair has a little, most of the others are just one offs for the moment. But all will slowly be fleshed out

As for the sense, lust and greed donā€™t yet really come into play outside some minor flavor text in a few scenes I believe. Gluttony is the most developed at the moment. It influence stomach capacity, what types of items the player can eat (some, like the can of pure grease canā€™t be eaten without having a particular mutation or having a gluttony level over 60%)
It also influences how difficult it is for the player to resist certain temptations among other little things

The game is broad but not very deep just yet Iā€™m afraid haha

8 Likes

how do i get into the inner sanctum in the monastery

1 Like

Unfortunately, you cannot yet.

Part of upcoming plot threads, the player will have to break Amelieā€™s curse so she can be impregnated to enter, or simply steal the keys from Mother Purnimaā€™s office, provided they gain her trust first.

As with many of the plot threads, with my attention span I hop from one to another each update like a chicken with their head cut off, but eventually I circle back lol

8 Likes

Love all the body types and content to explore. The world feels alive even in these early states with all the characters and lore. Itā€™s a very solid prototype. Have gone back to this repeatedly since finding it last year. Keep it up.

7 Likes

Still pretty early into playing and will probably have to come back here to gush at some point but I have Feelings that need to be Expressed right Now:

DELPHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:
Squeals in rising volume and pitch and explodes.

4 Likes

@NoRefundRevamped
so sorry for the late reply, been a mess at home

but, Iā€™m so glad to hear this ~
My biggest anchor in all of this (outside of the obvious kinks of mine) has been the world itself, it draws upon my previous writings and art works. A world that stews in my mind all the time ahah

The fact others have found their place in it and are diving into my little mess with such enthusiasm, its just wonderful honestly ~

@CuddleFiend heheh, gosh, I thank you for your praise! As for Delphi, ah! I so love that you love her. Sheā€™s a creature born from embellishing of my own character and experiences as an autistic trans woman. She embodies a lot of my stims and mannerisms. Sheā€™s fun to write and I certainly have more planned for her in the future ~

9 Likes

Knowing nothing about your work before this game I kind of guessed as much haha. Delphiā€™s way too precious and authentic and gives me the same warm fuzzies I get whenever I make new autistic friends.

This game was a bit of a deep dive for me because MF/TF/body horror isnā€™t really my thing. LIke Iā€™m such a softie I canā€™t do mean things in RPGā€™s without feeling bad.

But this kind of strengthens the experience for me because it puts me in the mindset of the player character: adrift in a strange and alien land, wholly unsure if I am delightfully intrigued or or spiraling to some horrible end. I am literally an innocent being corrupted by your devilish tome. My ignorance of/distance from the genre seems to make it hit harder.

LIke my feelings are very complicated and kind of conflicted but uhā€¦ game good :+1:

4 Likes

Loving this game so far - but got one question. How can I get my cowgirl character pregnant?

1 Like

Glad to hear it! And unfortunately the long short of it is, you canā€™t yet. The cow temple interior and Amelie herself are rather recent additions and they need a lot of fleshing out. At the moment Amelie is cursed, in order to get her pregnant or help her gain weight, sheā€™ll need the curse broken. That story thread isnā€™t finished yet, but itā€™s high on my list and Iā€™m hoping to get back to it soon ~

3 Likes

Ah thatā€™s fair enough - though I kinda meant Iā€™ve made my character into a cow girl and wanted to get her pregnant. Sorry I wasnā€™t clear there. Iā€™m assuming the answer is much the same as the only male guy I can find that even remotely hints at the possibility is Father whatā€™shisname and he wonā€™t do the deed until I speak to Mother Thingymabob whoā€™s office seems to be permanently locked due to ongoing shennanigins lol

1 Like

Oh! Hahah I see. By your ā€œcow girlā€ I just assumed Amelie, my bad. But yeah, same scenario, content not available yet.

As for the player character. The only current technically pregnancy for them is a oneoff scene when captured by the broodbeast lady yarrow in the caldera region and then thereā€™s a temporary pregnancy event if the player encounters the cow-slime girls from the crashed ship in the meadow. It progresses and lasts for a couple in game days I think, with little scenes and flavor text until the slime birthing scene

3 Likes

Ah nice, Iā€™ll need to give that a go. Iā€™ve been avoiding those slimes in case I got slime TF. Mind you can always save scum it after the fact til the real preggo stuff is available - which I hasten to add should in no manā€™s be taken as a ā€œhurry up and give me preggo!ā€ I know youā€™re busy, hard at work and got family. I know how that goes. Iā€™ll just look forward to it when it comes (pun intended?)

Once again, fantastic work.

1 Like

okay, checked back into this game, honestly: Delphi is my absolute favorite. I was pretty sure of that the first time I went to her shop even before you could do the experiments with her- and so far this first one absolutely solidifies that thought.

Not only am I looking forward to seeing the romance options for Delphi progress, I am looking forward to see how the experiment-relationship progressesā€¦
Honestly this seems like just the game for it, do you think any kind of pet-play might become involved? even really in Any relationshipā€¦ Pet play seems to be an unfortunately rare kink.

2 Likes