Introducing Myself

I guess since I’ve been posting I should prolly introduce myself. My name is Gina and I’m a trans lesbian with a special interest in tabletop roleplaying games who may or may not some day re-attempt to make games again at some point. I do some art and writing here and there and I’m currently working on a couple ttrpg related things. I’ve contributed a couple archetypes to the Adipea DnD ruleset (Caretaker patron, Way of the Bao) I have a minor grasp on Doombuilder and the creation kit but would like to learn how to use Twine and RPG maker 2003 someday. I’m into weight gain, inflation, expansion, tf and everything between those things usually with a bit of a weakness for milfs. Outside of that stuff I’m a big fan of the Borderlands game series and open-world RPGs in general, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, getting into weird music, cheesy horror movies and goth fashion.

My FA: Userpage of Rillax -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

My nsfw alt twitter: https://twitter.com/MammaryMaenad

7 Likes

Welcome aboard, Gina! Sounds like you’ll fit in just fine here. Here’s hoping you’ll find find something or someone to spark your inspiration.

Also, if you are a dabbling developer, this might be a fine time to dive on it as our annual Gain Jam is looming on the horizon, where we welcome new talent as well as salty old vets! More information to be coming soon!

4 Likes

Welcome to you on the forum

2 Likes

Welcome to the feast! Grab a seat (or two, or five) and enjoy!

1 Like