Isekai Weight Gain Visual Novel - "In Another World with Fat Chicks" (WIP)

I will follow this for sure.
GL

3 Likes

Thank you! That means a lot

1 Like

[Insert that one gif of palpatine patting anakin on the back here]

Hey all! We created a discord server to work on the game and talk about it!

There is currently NO demo or anything for the game, so please don’t join JUST expecting to play test the game lol. But if you wanna help with the game or just talk about it, feel free to hop on in!

2 Likes

Hey all! It’s been a minute I know! Listen, I’m gonna be upfront here:

I’d like some help. I’m very swamped with IRL work and classes, the only artist we’ve had actively working has been even more busy than me, and I want to continue work on this game.

If you are an artist wanting to work on this project, a writer with some good story ideas, or have ren’py experience and want to help with some of the technical issues, please reply here, send me a dm here, or in this game’s discord server!

Thank you for your patience, positivity, and support.

2 Likes

The discord links are expired I believe, but just checked out the linked rough demo and this seems interesting, I love the writing and world your wanting to create. I hope you can find some help good luck to the team, I look forward to seeing more in the future.

1 Like

Good Evening all,

It’s been a minute since you’ve seen me around here, and I apologize for that! I wanted to try my hand at a “Dev Journal” update for you all. Even though there’s no playable update right now, I want to assure you we have been making progress. I’m in the process of cleaning up dialogue from the originally planned demo section some of you have played through. I have written out, but not adapted fully to Ren’Py, additional segments up until the first major stuffing/weight gain events with your party members. Also, while I work on the script, I wanted to show you the amazing art that my teammate Jaltz has been coming up with!

This is not all of the art, obviously, and much of it is not final, but I wanted to give you a taste of where the game is going!

With that out of the way, I want to thank you for your support!

My plan is to, by the end of this month, have finished the dialogue edits and rewriters and begun adding much of the planned future content, the first small quest or so. No promises on any releases or anything, but that’s my rough schedule with Jaltz. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, or whatever, please let me know!

15 Likes

Very cool, glad to hear you and team are making some progress. The art looks great, and I loved the concept of the demo. I am looking forward to hearing more in the future.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m very proud of Jaltz’ work and very excited to show off the stuff I’m putting together with him. I appreciate your support.

1 Like

Does jaltz have a DeviantArt or any social media links? Might be something to toss here as well.

1 Like

I’ll ask him if he has anything he wants to share here!

1 Like

Sadly, I’m afraid that the discord invitation doesn’t work anymore. I’d like to follow the project as it sounds interesting so discord would be helpful

1 Like

Yes I want to revamp the discord a bit so bear with me, I’m not very happy with the state of the discord right now but I’ll re-send an invite link sometime soon

4 Likes

Gotta say those designs look really good. I always love the fantasy designs. How long of a VN are you planning to make it?

4 Likes

As of right now… I’m unsure of an estimated length. We have a rough roadmap for the game but I have nothing concrete about length, still working on some of the finer points of the plot structure.

And thank you for complimenting the designs! I’m quite proud of them and of the work of both artists involved.

5 Likes

Incredible art, wow. Looks exciting. I’d be happy to help with some writing if you need it.

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate it.

1 Like

Hey all, gonna post a rough downloadable version ideally within the next week or two. We’re struggling a bit with development, so I’m hoping to recruit additional help in writing, coding, or art for the game. Thanks for your time, look forward to something soon.

9 Likes

Updated with a new link to the slightly updated demo for those interested

7 Likes

Not sure why I never saw this before, but hey its funny and the art is beautiful,so good luck!

1 Like