Isekai Weight Gain Visual Novel - "In Another World with Fat Chicks" (WIP)

Very cool, glad to hear you and team are making some progress. The art looks great, and I loved the concept of the demo. I am looking forward to hearing more in the future.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m very proud of Jaltz’ work and very excited to show off the stuff I’m putting together with him. I appreciate your support.

1 Like

Does jaltz have a DeviantArt or any social media links? Might be something to toss here as well.

1 Like

I’ll ask him if he has anything he wants to share here!

1 Like

Sadly, I’m afraid that the discord invitation doesn’t work anymore. I’d like to follow the project as it sounds interesting so discord would be helpful

1 Like

Yes I want to revamp the discord a bit so bear with me, I’m not very happy with the state of the discord right now but I’ll re-send an invite link sometime soon

4 Likes

Gotta say those designs look really good. I always love the fantasy designs. How long of a VN are you planning to make it?

4 Likes

As of right now… I’m unsure of an estimated length. We have a rough roadmap for the game but I have nothing concrete about length, still working on some of the finer points of the plot structure.

And thank you for complimenting the designs! I’m quite proud of them and of the work of both artists involved.

5 Likes

Incredible art, wow. Looks exciting. I’d be happy to help with some writing if you need it.

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate it.

1 Like

Hey all, gonna post a rough downloadable version ideally within the next week or two. We’re struggling a bit with development, so I’m hoping to recruit additional help in writing, coding, or art for the game. Thanks for your time, look forward to something soon.

9 Likes

Updated with a new link to the slightly updated demo for those interested

7 Likes

Not sure why I never saw this before, but hey its funny and the art is beautiful,so good luck!

1 Like

Thank you kindly! I appreciate the kind comments, as does the artist responsible surely

2 Likes

Had a good time with what we have, looking forward to how it develops! The art and humour are great :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! I wanted humor to be a big focus, its heavily inspired by satirical isekai anime ya know?

And I’ll let the artist know your kind comments

2 Likes

Personally, I liked the original demo’s intro better. This one’s a bit heavy on the insults and mockery. Not judging though. I’m probably more familiar with envy and malice than anyone, so far be it from me to condemn someone for something like that. I can certainly see the appeal of wanting to take a dig at someone, and letting out some of that pent up spite. Guess we’re not so different.

Very cool to see something about this again. I like the concept and while there are a few games on the site that use the Isekai reincarnation or summoning to another world trope, they don’t really go further then using the general concept of the player appearing in an another world. So a weight gain visual novel that actually leans into the Isekai harem trope is nice to see.

There are a few typos and some sprite issues with color (bleeding over lines) or lack there of that the background bleeds through. However, since things are mostly placeholder and going to change I’m sure there’s not much of a reason to point them out when things are likely to change.

The art looks great and I like the general design of the characters that are shown, and the writing and humor match the general vibe you’re going for with an Isekai harem VN in my opinion. Definitely looking forward to seeing more and how the ol’ hero v demon king in a WG VN will pan out, good luck to you and the team.

I am a sucker for isekai stuff and this looks good so far, another promising game to wait on the horizon, good luck on the dev stuff

1 Like

I do have plans to tone down the meanness, as that was a comment brought up and its toned down in the next WIP version