Issues with the game

Hi guys,

I just found this game and have been enjoying it so far but I’ve found a few things that I think might be bugs?

Firstly every time I get the sorceress event to start in the funhouse as soon I click the first option I immediately get exhausted and go to hospital. This happens even if my previous tiredness was in the teens.

Secondly I will suddenly stop lactating, e.g. I had over 1L cap for the quest for the doc and it went to 0 a few days later. Using the training option on the milking machine just reports 0ml milked and never progresses from there.

I’m assuming these are bugs and any advice would be appreciated. I installed using the installation tutorial with the addition of the patch on the blog.

Thanks,

I think the first event automatically sets your tiredness to 70. If that’s above the limit for your proxy, the event probably won’t work as intended.

Lactation rate decreases over time if not regularly stimulated, and boosts from pills wear off over time anyways. Repeated breast massaging will eventually restart lactation, though not necessarily at the previous rate.

Hmm if it adds 70 tiredness to your current that would make sense as my current max is 78 or so.

I’ve been milking everyday and still it had stop. And doing breast play to exhaustion doesn’t do anything.

Thanks for the help anyway.

for issue 1. jim’s option is probably correct. i think thats part of one of the other mods, so i don’t know if that’s correct completely. If that the case you can try training fitness or athletics with a task (which should raise the endurance stat and then your max tiredness. Keep in mind that proxies get angry when they get tired. tiredness can be removed with a lot of different consumables.

for issue 2. The felis quest which you’re working gives you a lactation boost at the outset of it. it lasts for 7 days, as do the pills she gives you. They don’t stack, so only use 1 at a time. Anyway the quest requires you to let down 1 liter of breast milk at one time. What you can do to raise your capacity is to use the milk training/stimulation tasks till you’re getting quite a bit of milk then stop milking for a couple days. this will cause milk to build up and stretch their capacity. Do this a few times then go to felis again when they’re full and try again.

Thanks for asking!

Thanks for the replies.

Jim was correct with the sorceress, she was adding 70 which was taking me over my max and making me pass out.

I managed to get past that part and was told to find her in magic street but I now I can’t seem to find her there?

I also successfully completed that part of felis quest but are you meant to just stop lactating completely once the pills wear off? And as i said the milk training/ breast massage options have not allowed to start lactating again as of yet.
Also is that the end of Felis quest? Because when I visit her now she says she doesn’t have anything for me but i’ve heard she has more?

Thanks again.

[quote=“Fubar, post:5, topic:1165”]Thanks for the replies.

Jim was correct with the sorceress, she was adding 70 which was taking me over my max and making me pass out.

I managed to get past that part and was told to find her in magic street but I now I can’t seem to find her there?

I also successfully completed that part of felis quest but are you meant to just stop lactating completely once the pills wear off? And as i said the milk training/ breast massage options have not allowed to start lactating again as of yet.
Also is that the end of Felis quest? Because when I visit her now she says she doesn’t have anything for me but i’ve heard she has more?

Thanks again.[/quote]

yeah, when the pill wears off it often stops lactation completely as you’ve only had 7 days to build up the lactation rate.

Like i said it sounds like you have one of the other mods installed so i don’t know a lot of the specifics off hand. but i think the sorceress has a place somewhere in the magic district? it might only show up at a certain time… Take a look around, it should be there somewhere

You’ve completed all that the base game has for the felis quest, but it sounds like you have a mod (the sorceress is part of a mod). that mod adds more to that line, to continue it you have to complete Vicky’s quest to get access to eclairs then you need to get to the kau village there. if you run into problems there, I’m pretty sure there is a few other threads floating around about those quests.

But if you still need help feel free to ask!