It's Called Weight Gaming, what about actual weight gaining?

Have you done it? On purpose? On accident? Are you a feeder, feedee or both? Do you want a partner to be huge, yourself, or both? How far do you want to go?

Lets talk about it!

also does anyone want to sponsor a gainer? I’m so broke and not NEARLY fat enough…

6 Likes

I would like to be a feeder, but I respect my girlfriend’s wishes in that she doesn’t want to get any bigger than she is now.

Also, two reasons why I can’t fulfil that request of yours:

1. I don’t have a job as of right now.
    And B), and this is more important, my girlfriend would kill me if I even thought about it.

Still, hope you get some recognition. I’d recommend Voreacious’ Discord server, of which I do not have permission to send you an invite, but you can find it probably on her Tumblr…

4 Likes

Is that the URL for the blog?? I’m surprised I don’t know about this place already tbh.

https://vore-acious.tumblr.com/

seems to be a patreon only server. Kinda defeats the purpose as far as I’m concerned lmao.

Nah, you need to find the link. Unless it was limited reception. I might be able to ask tomorrow about adding you. There are a lot of non patreon users in the Discord.

1 Like

They are speaking language of gods.

Jokes aside, i’ll give my answers

1. No, Male fat doesn’t sit alright with me, i guess. No offense to anyone who likes that stuff, i just find it off-putting
  2. I’m a feeder, 100%.
  3. partner to be huge,
  4. Definitely not too big, like some of the planetary blob art, but very, very big

As for the sponsor stuff, i’d like to, but am broke.

1 Like

Nah, I find obese people IRL disgusting.
Fat, fine.
Chunky, sure.
Obese, with fat rolls and a difficult time walking short distances? Heck to the no.

I like the idea of stuffing and forcefeeding, though, as long as it’s not too slobby and the feedee takes care of herself as not to gain too much weight, but we all know moderation is a turnoff for most people in that fetish, so it’s awfully rare.

2 Likes

me personally, am trying to gain a bit of weight, but haven’t had much luck. I started at 120 pounds or so, stuck at 130-140 now. My goal is somewhere around 200 or so

3 Likes

Feeder here and yeah I’m super into making/helping/watching my partner gain irl. I only had one actual feedee/feeder relationship though, but that ended because I wasn’t ready for anything serious and long-term. Oh well.

3 Likes

good luck in your gain! I’ve been trying to gain for a while myself, with. mixed success. I’m up to 270 now, on my way to, and hopefully well past 300! Going to gain until I’m as fat as I comfortably can be. I know how I’d like to look, and I think I can get close, but. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Definitely a feedee here, though I’m pretty fit and not really trying to gain. Although I’ll admit it’s definitely a fantasy of mine to get stuffed and fattened up regardless of what I want so… :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I’ve done it intentionally, and still am! Currently 180lbs and aiming for 250. Really loving the progress I’ve made, too.

4 Likes

My interest in this kink is strictly a fantasy, but all my support for those of you shooting for higher numbers. Be the best you you can be. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, it’s coming right up on two months since I made this post and my weight has not gone up even a little since then. I’ve been hovering around 265 for quite a while now. It’s the fattest I’ve ever been, and I’ve had some really nice comments from friends of mine when I’ve showed off. Almost nothing in terms of feeding though, and thats really my major obstacle.

It’s nice to read about other’s gains though! Glad I’m not alone in acting on this thing that brings myself and others pleasure.

2 Likes

Ooof, there’s a heavy subject ba dum tish

Ultimately, it’s up to you how you want to live. If gaining and/or maintaining a certain amount of weight is your thing, then you’re entitled to make that choice for your self.

Having said that, I do think that, like smoking, the use of recreational drugs or alcohol, it’s worth acknowledging the risks involved. Real-life obesity, particularly chronic obesity, comes with health risks. Diabetes, high cholesterol leading to heart and bloodflow problems, among other concerns. IRL, a balanced diet and regular exercise is adviseable. However, if you’re happy with being bigger, then there’s nothing inherently immoral or unethical about that.

5 Likes

Getting fat seems like so much fun but i am waiting till i start on hrt so it won’t be settling where it would for guys

7 Likes

your fat will redistribute itself over time once you get on it. Or at least, thats what I’ve heard from trans friends, and the internet generally.

3 Likes

I know it will do that, but i just don’t like how fat looks like on myself rn (am transfem btw)

6 Likes

Wanna give this thread a bump for a few reasons, namely because I wanna know how things have changed for folks on the site here. Have any of yall managed to put on weight? Has your attitude toward gaining changed since 2021?

As for me, I have more of the same to report. Just hovering around 260-255, same as this time last year more or less. Ive been doing a lot of number crunching, trying to figure out what the most economical way I can be fed is. Its seeming more and more impossible with the way things are right now. Being unemployed has made it impossible for me to do it personally, and even though I know several people who want to be feeders, the resources just arent there. If yall have any shoestring level tips PLEASE let me know. Im desperate for some kinda breakthrough, if in no other way than in ideas for how to approach this whole thing.

And… Im taking donations with my cash app too… Just shoot me a DM and maybe we can come to an agreement of some sort :kissing_heart:

2 Likes