Just found the place...

Good morning/afternoon/evening depending.

Just found this board while browsing for some new place to meet people with like-minded interests. I’m a 31 year old man, living in NJ now. Been a die hard fan (the movies too ha) of bigger women since my mind was blown by a SSBBW teacher in the third grade on a daily basis.

Mostly play on PC, pretty open to most games, though I’m not so much for the MMO’s. Witcher 3 has been the best gaming experience of my life thus far, and I’m a guy who had an Atari as a child. I’ve been around with gaming. Currently working through too many games on my steam list, and also well invested into Overwatch.

Feel free to say hi. I’m very friendly 95 percent of the time.

Welcome! Welcome to the Weight Gaming forum. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest fetish centers. I thought so much of the Weight Gaming forum that I elected to establish my administration here, in the Fetishmaster sub forum so thoughtfully provided by our benefactor, Kilif. I’ve been proud to call the Weight Gaming forum my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to City 17 the Weight Gaming forum. It’s safer here.