Krod's weight gain games recommendation list

The fact that I’ve played basically all of them is mildly painful

7 Likes

Sounds like a good problem to have :grinning:. There are obviously still a lot of good games outside of my personal recommendations list.

3 Likes

Hey have you tried out/played Coven of Calahree? It looks nice from what I’ve seen

1 Like

I played it quite a while ago. I believe the current demo is further along than the last version I had played. And I of course have not checked out the full paid release yet.

1 Like

Man, I wish we knew the status of Feed The Crown. Roops was really working some magic with that one a few years ago. I don’t really even like 2D side scrollers but his visual style and writing were just top notch and he was actually doing some cool, innovative things from a purely gameplay perspective. I know it’s likely dead because things have been dead quiet for so long but my brain can’t seem to abandon the hope that he’ll finish it one day.

7 Likes

I have the same problem lmao

In the new game section the names of the games are formatted in such a way that they look like hyperlinks, just like in the main section of the guide, however the new game section names for the games aren’t actually links.

1 Like

They link to the part of the list that game is in. If you click on the hyperlink that pops up.

1 Like

This is awesome! Gonna check out some on the list and save them for later.

My personal recommendation is “Saint Miluina’s Vore Academy”, which is Twine based and has some weight gain content and a fair amount of routes.
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=55355

3 Likes

Hey, glad to see a few of my games on here! :grin:

I saw quite a few I haven’t heard of before - so thank you for sharing!!

2 Likes

@NoRefundRevamped and @AnonymooseProduction I’m glad you enjoy the list, always happy to help someone find something they haven’t seen before or give some new suggestions to check out.

I tried playing a few of the text games from the list that use textadventures.co.uk, and they all give me this error:

Does anyone know how to fix/get around this error? I’ve tried using different browsers (firefox and chrome) and turning off adblock, neither changed anything.

1 Like

Don’t play it on the website if you are getting that error. You can download the file and using quest 5 play it with no issue. It’s probably better to always use quest vs playing on the site, provided there is a download. Depending on where you are located in the world the website can have issues with speed and the game displaying correctly.

1 Like

Worth noting that Quest only works on Windows, if you’re on any other operating system you’re either stuck with the website or can try to get Wine to run it (I have no experience with this however).

1 Like

What is this “Baked goods binge” game that is in the newly added? Can’t find it anywhere.

2 Likes

It’s on my list with a link and description within the list (if you click on the hyperlink under the newly added games section) but it’s a patron exclusive “mini side story” for the weighting game listed on tiggertoo patreon. It’s around 60 images and 5-10 mins of reading with no choices featuring Alice and Becca. It’s non canon and does not follow the main games story, just done for fun.

Also of note I’ve redone the link within my list (book mark) as I’ve not had an issue accessing it but just in case. Let me know if your still having an issue or can’t find it.

1 Like

I’ve added a new section within the list that provides instructions on how to download and use quest to play text adventure games that have a download file.

2 Likes

I would like to give a hearty recommendation for Axugaem2 by Axlwisp. I’ve currently been giving it a replay since it got a hefty update a few days ago and have been having a blast with it. And while the fetish content takes a little bit of a backseat in terms of the narrative, there is still loads of it sprinkled throughout the game, especially in the side content. And that’s on top of having a nice, cohesive story with lots of fun and memorable characters with tons of original artwork and sprites across the current 30+ hour experience. Seriously, go check it out if you’re curious. Definitely up there with Some Bullshit as one of the best RPGMaker games on the site.

1 Like

I’ve added a few games, a new section to help further sort games with low play time/no public release versions and included links to the couple of walkthroughs/guides I’ve made for quick access. More details about what’s changed within the first post under list changelog.

2 Likes

I’ve added a few games over the last month, updated a project title to match it’s non WIP title and edited various things with the list.

2 Likes