(closed) looking for a group of fellow dnd nerds that would like a more fetishy game

slots for players are currently filled

love dnd and I have played a lot but all the games I’ve played/run have been the usual stuff with a bit of homebrew and I’ve always wanted to have a bit more spice in my games but my players a rather normal
so if anyone is interested in dming a game or playing that sort of thing maybe we can set up a discord server or something

I am 100% down to dm the whole thing
if interested dm is that’s a thing on this sight and I’ll invite you to my discord server for the game

4 Likes

I’ve made a post on here saying that I’d be fine with being either a DM or a player, and I’ve had one person show interest through message. Here’s the post if you want more details TTRPG furry looking for group - Table Top Games / Looking for Groups - Weight Gaming

I’m willing to give playing a shot, I’m admittedly rather new and have yet to play in a full campaign but, if you need a player I’ll likely be available.

1 Like

Definitely interested in playing~

Likewise, I am interested as well. Would this be through Roll20 or somewhere else?

it will be roll20 for rolling and sheets and talking via a discord sever i’m currently setting up

im currently setting up a discord sever and a bit of lore i’ll send you a link when its ready if you are interested in being a player

im currently setting up a discord sever and a bit of lore i’ll send you a link when its ready

im currently setting up a discord sever and a bit of lore i will send you a link when all is ready

Sounds good, thank you.