Looking for an artist who is willing to draw up to 11 characters at 3 weight stages each (Edit, we have found our artist!)

Pretty much what the title says. I’m collaborating on a project with someone and we’re looking for an artist for the game. We don’t have the funds for all 11 characters just now, but I am willing to pay for the first character out of my own pocket right now, then later on when the project gets further into development we would be happy to hire you for the rest of the characters.

The characters will be dressed in slightly more risque versions of traditional European and Asian clothing.

If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me with an example of your art and what you think would be a fair price. Thank you for your interest and time reading this! :smiley:

*Edit- The project we’re working on is A Growing Queendom, which can be found here A Growing Queendom - A weight gain based empire building game.

Update we have found our artist! Thank you to those who showed interest we really do appreciate your interest. I hope we can make a great game for you all to enjoy, stay tuned for more!

4 Likes

Not interested in the offer, but it might help to show what you currently have and what sort of characters will be drawn.

1 Like

That would make sense haha, I’m working on the Growing Queendom project with Falcon here

I’d be willing to do a female character depending on how complicated their design is.

1 Like

I’ll post an example here, I don’t think we’re asking for anything too outlandish, basically each Queen will be wearing a set of traditional clothing. So for the Red Queen we’d like to have her wearing something like this-

And the another Queen would be wearing something like this

Hmm. I might be able to. Depends on when you need it done. I usually work for free because I take a while lmao

3 Likes

Ah well there’s no hurry, we don’t really have any deadlines as this is a passion project that we’re doing in our free time. So if you’re interested feel free to DM me and we can talk about the details!