Love is the Way to My Heart - CLOSED

Love, romance, and weight gain! Welcome to Showney Town, a blip on the map in the Midwestern states of USA where you, an established design engineer, are going through life without much thought; until you finally meet your dream girl by chance. From here, you decide how your journey begins and ends! Choose one of the 14 love interests, each with a unique personality and lifestyle, and embark on a romantic journey, growing closer together, all while living the feeder/feedee lifestyle.

• Realistic pacing and weight gain
  • Unique story arcs, plots, and endings for each love interests
  • Special events and dynamic passages
  • Full year cycle (84 turns = 1 in-game year)
  • Credit system
  • Achievements and unlockables
  • Realism: weight-related health issues, societal norms and pressure, family concerns, etc.
  • Variables such as self-esteem, happiness, anger, gluttony, and intimacy that affect the story

Love is the Way to My Heart is a unique Interactive Fiction that gives players the ability to choose how to date a BBW, starting from the beginning. Will you help her grow to immense proportions? Will you be content just living a feeder/feedee lifestyle? Perhaps you will marry her? It’s all up to you!

Fetishes and Kinks

• Weight gain
  • Funnel feeding
  • Force feeding
  • Stuffing
  • Destruction of clothing and furniture
  • Humiliation
  • Very minor food slob
  • Tight clothing
  • Immobility
  • Light BDSM
  • Teasing/Dirty talk
84 Likes

Just to ask: when/where would you be intending on releasing?

This concept sounds good enough on its own merit that even the most barebones demo would likely be quite entertaining.

1 Like

I will release demos here, and depending on critique I will develop a dedicated website for all to visit.

I know, but I just want to make sure that when I post a demo it is fully working and it is something that I am proud of, you know what I mean? I don’t want to put out something that I am not proud to say “I made this.” I guess that is the engineer in me.

6 Likes

You would be surprised at what you can do with the right amount of encouragement and time. :slight_smile: I am willing to bring you on board regardless, if you wanted to join.

3 Likes

Yeah, man! Send me an email and I will hook you up.

1 Like

so how do you mean realistic weight gain? like get her to fat and she has health problems or more like weight gain is not immediate

2 Likes

Realistic in both aspects. It will be a slower weight gain and yes, there will be the health aspect as well.

2 Likes

If there’s a preview available, I’d love to check it out. It sounds like a very worthwhile experience!

2 Likes

There isn’t one yet, but hopefully someday soon there will be.

1 Like

Im am greatly looking forward to this project! Take as much time as you see fit, so long as the project is not abandoned my patience will not waver! Good luck!

2 Likes

Sounds intruiging! Hope it goes well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sounds great hope it goes well

2 Likes

There will be hopefully within the next few months, depending on how much help I get. If you’d like to join me with helping out it would speed up the process. :slight_smile:

I’d love to bring you on board, if you are willing. And yes, the game is available to those who help.

I really appreciate comments like this! It keeps me motivated and wanting to go on.

If you would like to give a try at writing some story elements with me and the others send me an email. I’d love to have more people on board!

1 Like

Thank you for the great opportunity however, I must decline. I do not have the drive right now to write quality stories. I do have enough in me to give my best feedback on any progress made by you and your team. I have no doubt in my mind his project will be an interesting one so I wish you the best and remind you I am here to give you feedback. Thank you it means a lot - UDaddy

3 Likes

Not sure how helpful I’d be, but if I can contribute, I’d love to. I’m a bit uncertain when it comes to my writing skills, but it’s up to you if you want me to join in. I’m all for it.

1 Like

Send me an email. I can give specifics there.

I’ve reconsidered, but thanks…I’m not all that confident, and I doubt that I could easily contribute to a large project.

I love the idea! I do have to ask, would those who join the team be compesated monetarily or is this a volunteer passion project?

For right now it is a volunteer project. I started it with the intent on having it free-to-play because I believe a game like this should be enjoyed by everyone.

However, I do have a credits page in the opening that lists every individual who has helped, no matter how small a part they played, and if things go over very well with this game I plan on making more. I have the intent to create a website dedicated to my works (with credit to all who help, of course) for everyone to enjoy.

I’m not strict with my helpers, because I understand that personal lives come before this project, but I am getting help and the project is now above 54,000 words and 230 passages.

I would love to bring you on board if you are willing. I assign small segments at a time for each of my writers to complete to aid me.

3 Likes