Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

And please message me directly about bugs in the future. Don’t want to fill the forum with messages about bugs and whatnot.

1 Like

I will not lie to you, this is possibly one of the biggest glow ups for a game I have ever seen. I personally thought the original LSE was an ok game given that the one bad end in the version I played I didn’t enjoy. (I.E Hilda getting killed by the “Merchant” instead of joining Lysithea ). But this version not only outdid it’s older versions by leagues (First carol bad end is the best bad end that I have ever seen in a wg game, solely for the reason that you actually added an epilogue where they became ok with the changes and adapted to the lifestyle, even if through darker means, instead of the normal bad ends “and they blobbed ever after, the end” that fact alone makes this outclass the original by leagues for me. ) but also expanded upon the older versions strengths (Carol is such a great character, given that the original made an explicit tie-in to Apostles and the new one made a subtler one, I can say that your username is accurate, as well that when this game works (I.E nearly everything having to do with Carol), you have the same writing that I love in Waxer’s game) my only major criticisms I have that the story and sauce balance felt very imbalanced (Started balanced with the first bad end and dragon fight, then spiked in sauce with the introduction of Carol and the first carol bad end, then story came back a bit with the second carol bad end then majorly overcorrected with story surpassing sauce at the end, I think that a few more bad ends could have divvied it up better but I could be alone on this front) and that fat fetish Chekhov would have been saddened (Find Leonie’s bow in the merchant’s tent, Leonie isn’t even in the game yet ). Overall though, this game has gotten so majorly improved from the original that it almost isn’t fair to compare them, I really hope for more updates (reasonably) soon and congratulate you on a job well done

Tl;Dr Major improvement to the original, albeit suffering from an imbalance of sauce and story, genuinely interested in playing through FE:3H Leister path to try and gain (some more) context on the shared characters(Have only played Faerghus’s path so far). Keep up the good work, this is the good shit.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your encouragement! We were delighted beyond words to get such a glowing review!

2 Likes

im excited for progress of this game ill be playing tonight

1 Like

Is there gold other than the 10,001 you get by the time you meet Edgar (or at least, that’s the amount I had at the end)? If you hire him, you don’t have enough left to buy a revival item to get around the bug.
EDIT: Nevermind; I had apparently missed the two Pick Me Up’s in the map before the dragon boss.

Also, bleed (or whatever the pinkish-red status status effect that deals periodic damage is) doesn’t seem to drop off after battle, and I can’t figure out how to cure it. Am I missing something?

There are revival items in the section prior to the boss fight, however I’ll be uploading a hotfix later today or tomorrow to fix that, and a few other bugs.

And yes, you are missing something. The first time you encounter bleeding in the game, in that fight with the mimic, Lysithea tears her clothes and gives you the item makeshift gauze to heal bleeding.

1 Like

That’s bizarre…I don’t seem to have it, and I’ve gotten The Inexhaustible from the mimic mini-boss, which I assume was the one you were referring to?

No. There’s a much easier mimic that gives the gauze if you got bleed. If you missed the gauze then you’ll have to buy some. Bleeding is quite the rare aliment, and thus more dangerous

1 Like

Got it! Thanks for letting me know. Still unsure how I missed the mimic though, as I thought I got them all.

1 Like

The mimic battle has an event afterwards that gives gauze if you were afflicted with bleed during the battle.
It’s only on that Mimic.

Oh, no, sorry, I meant more it’s location - was it after the very first fight, right after you go down into area below the tent?

It was the gold one in the far corner

So I went back to my save file near the start, and looked at the gold chest mimic in the far corner, which I had fought already - but I didn’t seem to have the gauze, either. I’ve got no idea why I never got it, but I’m gonna chalk it up to me running into some obscure bug. Regardless, thanks for the info!

The mimic has to hit you with it’s bleed inflicting attack.

Ah! That explains it then. Thanks!

When I hired Edgar. We went and slayed the dragon. Later when the month started I went back to the area at night and it restarted the scenario with the dragon with Edgar at the dragon fighting it by himself. This was the first day of the month.

I’m aware. It’s a small bug that slipped under the radar, but it’s not a major issue as there is no reason to return to the dragon area.

Alright. I was just going there again to see if anything new came about.

1 Like

Something absolutely needs to change about the ‘Seeking Downs’ quest - I only needed to get 2 of the 5 Chimera Feathers due to finding the other 3 in a chest, but getting them was hellish; I don’t have the exact number of fights it took, but the save closest to the point where I started grinding for the feathers was at 49 saves, and I saved after every fight, so it took me around 3 hours and 160 fights to get them - and even then, I only fought the Chimeras about two dozen times, tops. By the time I was done, Lysithea and Hilda went from around level 40 or so to levels 82 and 88, respectively.

I would suggest either raising the encounter rate of the Chimeras and maybe nerfing their XP gain a little to compensate, or just increasing the drop rate of the Chimera Feathers specifically - either would be a massive improvement.

1 Like