Meat´s Roses (Released Version 0.4.2 [November/3/2023])

Hello everyone, i present small view of a game of raising simulator, (if you do not know that is raising simulator, you could search the franchie of princess maker, all the game is based in this concept); the game is composite of mainly programming in c and a small parcility of c++, with the library sdl 2.0,so the game making for windows system of 32bits(also works in system of 64bits)

Meat´s Roses is a game in where can.

1. The characters is going have multiples stats that change with acording a schemal of semanal activity (same princess maker) its stats will go from physical force, resistence, habilities combat as like another habilities out combat, physical aspect(measurements as like cup size, bust, waist, hips, and weight) and the stress for realized actitivities(will exist more stats).

More features for future versions:

1. You will choose one character with the that you can explorate and combat in a open world.
  2. The character weight a spect important, this same can affect to the character of multiple forms as its speed of displacement and realized actions, also its physical force and resistence, and other aspects as animic state.
  3. The distribution weight and form of weight gain, the character can do this obiously with drinks and food, but the most destacable is that can be fat or muscle, while fat more negative effect that muscle, its distribution is different, the fat is affect with the genes, the muscles are more contralable.
  4. Weight, and combat mecanics, the way in that the character combat is ampliament affect for its speed of displacement, attack and defense, as like its force and resistence at damage and fatigue, with the added modify attack moves, example: the character need have some speed or force for realized, the that originates a combat hability tree.
  5. Combat Hability tree, this divide in relation the weight of the character that 3 categories are light, mid and heavy
  6. The open world that is divide in multiples area, these is going have diference with the another areas, that affect its dificult of exploration.

Only Windows

Version 0.4.2 (November/3/2023)

Also I created a patreon, for if someone want support the game.

I would like you share your opinion about the little work shown.

17 Likes

It looks interesting, in fact the princess maker saga always seemed interesting to me for feederism situations, I hope everything goes well for you, and in any case remember that if C ++ gets too complicated you could try a graphic novel engine.

Se ve interesante, de hecho la saga de princesa maker siempre se me vio interesante para situaciones de feederism, espero que todo te salga bien, y en todo caso recuerda que si se complica mucho C++ podrías intentar un motor de novelas gráficas.

1 Like

Well, I bring you another little view of this game that developedment by me.
First, in the part visual I am adding more images of characters in this case, a this character:
Complet face(Name: Amnesia)

Parcial worked body(Name: Amnesia)

As well, i erase the background of this
Complet worked half body: (Name: Georgica Strix)

Actually the game still no is playable, missing add initial dialogue, some menus and finalize with a programming basic, also of testing save game and load, for I can give you a decent demo.

I will like receive some comments, thank for watching.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, i come with new advance; first, originally i thought in that the game ran in a base resolution of 800x600, with a relation 4:3, but i dicided changed for a resolution base of 1280x720, with a relation 16:9, possiblely in a future the game window could change of dimension in relation your monitor, also i want show a posiblely desing the manage of Characters:

Schema(To access in this menu your click in the box where is the character name and lapsed days ):

Stadistcs(To access in this menu your click in the mirror ):

More advances, you may date with character and invite her to eat(Really i am complete this aspect)

Another advance, i am desing sprites for the charcters, for control their in a world that i think in create.
Georgica and Amnesia
adv
For last i am writting the history of the game, but in spanish, your do not worry for is possible that when i launch it this in the inglish like in spanish, deepening more in the same, this will consist in that you control a woman which is trapped in a capsule in where they kept her asleep, passed to time, she was awakened, once got out the capsule, she listen a female voce which say her will help got out it is place, later the voce give her a serie of instructions that she next follow, for to free a young woman. This was introductory summary of the history that i am preparing.

It is possible that to end of this month i will launch a version of the game.

12 Likes

In last days, i have been drawing and desinging multiple charcartes for the game, but this did no acoplate with main idea of the game for what i had to change something, but i thought in something better: do a mix of other generes of videogames as well as Princess Maker is raising simulator with added of have mechanics of a rpg, i was going do the same, but this finally i did no like the rpgs combat, my razons are:

1. I was searching games mechanics in real time, right, exist rpg´s combat in real time, but with a combo system, same i know that exist rpgs like it, even so i dicided that this is not fluid as like i want
  2. The rpgs combat is over used(i respect that you like rpgs combat or you want make a game as like it, but is true this), also there are people that no like this or feel that is boring.

So, which is the added that i am going do? i going added Hack and Slash mecanics, but how i think added this with a raising simulator?

1. You will choose one character with the that you can explorate and combat in a open world.
  2. The characters is going have multiples stats that change with acording a schemal of semanal activity (same princess maker) its stats will go from physical force, resistence, habilities combat as like another habilities out combat, physical aspect(measurements as like cup size, bust, waist, hips, and weight) and the stress for realized actitivities(will exist more stats).
  3. The character weight a spect important, this same can affect to the character of multiple forms as its speed of displacement and realized actions, also its physical force and resistence, and other aspects as animic state.
  4. The distribution weight and form of weight gain, the character can do this obiously with drinks and food, but also medication what affect its, but the most destacable is that can be fat or muscle, while fat more negative effect that muscle, its distribution is different, the fat is affect with the genes, the muscles are more contralable for example: its activitities much involucrate its legs this muscle gain or its arms, etc.
  5. Weight, and combat mecanics, the way in that the character combat is ampliament affect for its speed of displacement, attack and defense, as like its force and resistence at damage and fatigue, with the added modify attack moves, example: the character need have some speed or force for realized, the that originates a combat hability tree.
  6. Combat Hability tree, this divide in relation the weight of the character that 3 categories are light, mid and heavy
  7. The open world that is divide in multiples area, these is going have diference with the another areas, that affect its dificult of exploration

Already explained this, now can show 2 new characters
Luscinia

Jynx

And their respective sprites
Luscinia

This is all, thanks for view.(Sorry for my english)

10 Likes

This is very well so far… Keep up the good work comrade.

New avance, i wanted wait, but i think that is time for show some of the prologue of Meat´s Roses, for i will not wait confuse you with later update of game
(Before of read the prolegue you should read my previuos comment, if you did not)
Parcial prologue:
Meat´s Roses(Español).docx (292,2 KB)

Meat´s Roses(English).docx (291,0 KB) ,actually i use google translate, i sorry, but while i will launch the demo wil be in english and spanish, translate by me.
(If you did not read the parcial prologue skip next text until finish the spoiler)

The game is disign with a history some sinister, but with free decisions, addition of a touch of terror and horror, remember princess maker that your daughter obey your orders, in meat´s rose will be similar, but you can that convice, manipulate, obligate or force the characters do the that you want, because they are not your daughters, adults young that coparate with you, but they have their free decisions

Another avance: This a example of diferent weight of amnesia(Also she will has multiple diferent clothes)

In the game the character weight is very important this do that affect some her moves and attacks, example in a low weight can use some move and attack more efficent that if her is more high and verse, also affect her muscle and fat mass of the character
Other things you manage multiples character and not only one while in princess maker
Finally i want show a little the different of my drawings a digital and another in traditional while i strive
Digital Drawing Incomplate(Fan Art of Lady of the videogame Devil May Cry 4)(Drawing make in 3hr aproximate)

Traditonal Drawing(Georgica my character, the first drawing realizated in a 1hr aproximate, i do not remember the time of the second)

I have been thinking, if make the character faces in digital o traditonal, but actually i will be continue in traditional for the time realizated the drawings, posiblly in a future this will change when i reduce my times in digital considarable.
Thank view, I apologize for my english

3 Likes

Progression is going good I see.

Me encanta que hay un opcion para muscolos o grasa. Me gusta mucho los dos y un juego que tiene los dos es un juego que quiero jugar! :smiley:
Me gusta tu idea por un juego de Hack y Slash. Estoy de acuerdo que hay demasiado RPG en este sitio.
Para el arte yo creo que necesitar usar arte digital, porque es mas vibrante y es mas facil a dar vida.
Arte de lapiz puede parecer plano especialmente cuando el fondo es digital.
A pesar de esto, tu arte es bueno, mi unica queja es que las caras de tus caracteres parecen demasiada similar.
Posiblamente debe utilizar mas referencias diferentes?
Hay muchas mujeres para referencias en linea. Este sitio es bueno My Body Gallery

Por ultimo, si quieres un traductor, soy un yanquee pero comprendo la mayoria de espanol y tengo mucho tiempo libre ahora, solo me mensaje. :slight_smile:
Buen trabajo amigo!

1 Like

Tengo una cuenta neuva, perdon por cualquier confusion.

New avances of Meat´s Roses, i going begin say above relation of similar faces of my characters:

Another avance is genaration map and move character

Actually the game no have a physical motor and the textures no overlap in depth relation of the object. (SDL2 is a library for 2d graphics). So same i think finally in my next avance, i will finish schedule system, diet system and item system, so i will can share a demostration of the playable game and posibly the textures overlap in depth relation of the object.
Thanks for view.

6 Likes

Glad to see you are making good progress Friend.

I’m getting Elder Scrolls Daggerfall feel from this.

1 Like

Hello everyone, another changes, originally I thought in draw in traditional, but I noticed that draw the diferents weight of the characters is more hard in traditional that in digital, other reason it is that I do not have a scanner for the drawings, so I have to photograph them, and after i have to clean the drawings, all this make more hard that in digital, even so that a comparasion the change the style.
Digital(I have not drawn the shoulder pads yet)

Traditional

Another news, i was making other game more in focus in the fetishism, with other characters, but in RPG Maker VX Ace with multiples scritps (actually 9, posibly add other 2 scripts, all this for supply the deficiencies of RPG Maker), ironically i drawn 5 characters of this game in two months that in comparsion with a year of creation 7 characters of Meat´s Roses, this game to diference of Meat´s Roses, i will create its thread while i can share its demo.

Finally, i feel bad that a year after share above the project, still i do not have a demo considerably playable (I know that make completely the game take minimum 4 years, but the demo i though that it will six month aproximate). No demo yet.

Thanks for view.

My english is mediocre.

9 Likes

Just try your best you dont have to create a demo anytime soon just go at your own pace.

I will still be watching.

3 Likes

In the last weeks i made some changes more

1. The game now use OpenGL 2.1 and SDL 2.0, before was SDL 2.0 pure, this change is for problems in the optimization in generate and overlap flats with perspective 3D, in solution the use OpenGL 2.1.

2. Slight changes information the menus.

3. Update of character drawing of traditonal to digital
    Example:
    Traditional
    Digital

Okey, now the avances:

1. Actually Amnesia have 5 weight levels with change light between one and the other level and alternative clothing.
  2. More history going from 1400 words to 2600 words. (Really ithis is not much, but is better than before).

And finally a posible demo this week or the next week (because still need to create and finalize some menus, posibly some weight levels), but this will not have the mechanics of the open world, this is focused more in administration of the characters(actually onlly one character control), her daily activities and what it consumes.

Posibly there are questions:

1. Do the drawing character 5/8 body will replace of full body? Yes, but you can still see it in a gallery(although not yet in this first demo)

2. In this first demo, Do the weight level only in relation to character fatting or there also for increase of muscle mass? Only fat, but in future demos there will be in relation of fat mass, muscle and weight.

Thank for view.

4 Likes

Wow! This is a really big update! You sure have been working really hard on this friend and for a long time and i will keep watching your success. . .

3 Likes

I can finally relased version 0.1, I sorry for wait.
Relased Version 0.1: Meat´s Roses by Roses of Meat

3 Likes

So I just noticed a problem, when I tried to start the prologue the game crashes immediately. I’d love to try the game though based off your description it seems like a pretty interesting concept!

Wait in a moment I will fix.

1 Like