Meat´s Roses (Released Version 0.4.2 [November/3/2023])

Here this the version 1.3: Update Version 0.1.3 - Meat´s Roses by Roses of Meat. Now can load game in the start menu.

5 Likes

I been have thinking about create a patreon to future, but I like me know what you think of this.
I thought in a cost of 2 $ monthly, that will offer exclusive outfits of the characters and maybe the last version of game. (obvius updates of avance of game). But I do not very sure of this offer. I am open to suggestions.

Create a patreon
  • Yes, I like me become patreon.
  • Yes, but I do not pay for this.
  • Maybe, but depend of that more offer the patreon.
  • No.

0 voters

Now the move demonstration with OpenGL 2.1.
Thanks for view.

2 Likes

I have thought about the version 0.2 will add a store for buy food, but I been not finalized mechanics how the cosume dialy of drink and food of the characters.

Also the limit of cupboard and its functioning, yet I do not finished it.
I have thought I will add reactions of Amnesia in relation to how stuffed she is.
Thanks for view.

1 Like

Here the version 0.2. Now can you buy milk.

I recomend you create a new game, and not use load game of the versions previous.

Also I created a patreon, for if someone want support the game.

1 Like

Update April/30/2021

Hello everyone, I thought make a update of the version 0.2 to 0.2.1 where would include more options of food and drinks more that the milk and new size of amnesia, but for the unpopularity of this version, I decided better work in the version 0.3 where will include more story of the characters and missions, also add it the story the character of Jynx. and the of content of the version 0.2.1

You can view the drawing of Jynx in better quality in my Deviantart:

Jynx by Roses-of-meat on DeviantArt

Actually, my patreon is for if someone want support my game not include benefits, but it will can change to future.

3 Likes

Update May/11/2021

Hello everyone, I work in redesign the sprite of Georgica (it still needs to be done with the animation).

1. Old sprite (80x100 Resize to 160x200)

2. New sprite (160x200)

geo_stand_copy2geo_stand

Old sprite (Original size)

geo_stand_copy|80x100

New clothes for Amnesia (Casual Clothes 2)

(These clothes are a version alternate of the clothes casual 1.)

Some that I did not say, it is that the characters will can varations of their clothes for example this is Georgica without jacket.

I will add missions and events with relations the weight gain and feeding, directly and indirectly. Also, I will add a clothing store.

5 Likes

Update July/2/2021

Hello everyone, I am sorry for the wait, I been ocupate and I been insane for this past month for multiples problems, but I am better.
Coming soon in the game I will add a event in the game the belly stuffing with the character of Georgica

This is the state 2 of 4 (or posibly 5) of belly stuffing (without count her base state )

New clothes for Georgica

This is another important character in the history of the game that appear in the next version of the game.

???

Thank for view.

5 Likes

I need help what jobs should I make Luscinia or Amnesia (I don’t know who I’m playing as) do and on what weeks because my Teras go all the way down so I’m stuck.

Hello, in the game you play how Luscinia, but you give orders to Amnesia, things what not say in the game:

1. Initially, day to day you pay 90 “Tears” for food of Amnesia of the day.
  2. First week you do not earn 150 “Tears” bonus, else until second week and next weeks you earn bonus.
  3. Each 28 day you pay 1200 “Tears” for rent of Amnesia of the site, except the first 28 days.
  4. Free time is for reduce the stress and exhaustion.
  5. You have to make schedule where you earn “Tiers” for pay the food and rent, but without above the limit of the stress and exhaustion, any job generate some stress and exhaustion, look for a balance between job/classes and free times.

This is a example of a schedule functional

T=Tears (Teras)

First week: ((40T*3)-90T)*7= (120T-90T)7= 30T7= 210T

Second and next weeks: 210T+150T(Bonus)=360T

1 Like

Update August/20/2021

Hello everyone, I am sorry for the wait, I been job 12hrs to day during a month, really I could not avance much in the game, but here this a update.

Now you can decide, if pass a week in the game or a day.

A light change in the clothes casual 2 of Amnesia.

Also, I created a window that view the passing of the day, yet I do not finalizate.

Finally another light changes in some menus of the game.

I really appreciate the patronage of my patreon in this three months and also for contributions in itch.io, I am motivated by these gestures.

Thanks for view.

3 Likes

thank you very much for the tip

1 Like

Update August/29/2021

Hello everyone, I been very progressing in the game since the last update, and this is in the what I progress.

Now the characters change of expression conform to dialogs.

Multiple options of answer to situation or question.

(Yet, I have to translate spanish to english this part)

New character, her name is Alopex

I think about the missions what I will add in the game, I thoght will add five missions in the proxim version.

Thanks for view.

4 Likes

Update September/07/2021

Hello everyone, I been more progressing in the game since the last update, and this is in the what I made in this days.

Georgica´s Room

Now you will can interact with Georgica, I have think that add of content for Georgica(Missions, Conversation and Time with her) in the version 0.3.

(I repaint her hair to Georgica and other characters)

Happy Thursdays

Georgica will have to event with one of her favorite desserts

The events

In the game depend of the day or week, month, etc exist some event special.

More food and drinks

I have think in add minum 5 foods and 3 drinks in the version 0.3, but I need implamated some mechanics more for that you see better the effect of the foods and drinks, so some foods and drinks you will can unlock they with missions.

I think that to end of month have the version 0.3 and upload to my page of itch.io

My page

Thanks for view.

1 Like

Alright here’s my live play-by-play review. Just opening up and… this prologue is ROUGH to get through. It’s so wordy, and so the spelling and grammar issues stick out way more than they normally would. As well, its VERY difficult to keep track of who is talking for the first 2/3 of it, and I have no real idea of what is going on. The art is nice though, and the concept seems interesting at least.

I think you would seriously benefit from having someone with a stronger background in writing look over the prologue, and if English is your second language, getting a bit help cleaning up the translation, because its just really difficult to read through and get invested in.

This is a visual novel that would SERIOUSLY benefit from backtracking, clicking a button to go back 1 page in dialogue, and saves at any time. I am having trouble keeping things straight because of the rough dialogue, but never being able to return after I click makes it even more difficult.

3 Likes

My original comment:
"Okay much more serious issue:

How do I play this game??? Everytime I try to load the week with a schedule, set to earn money cuz I put work on it, the game immediately hits me with “Excess 500” - “End of Juego” and I cannot figure out how to not crash the game on turn 1."

Edit: Okay I’ve figured out the very basics, so here’s my response.

Where to find things is NOT clearly marked - the blue blocky shape and white blocky shape for some reason mean clothes and food respectively. After doing nothing but feeding her the entire 50+ week length of the demo, she looked SLIGHTLY soft.

Starting the schedule immediately upon loading, and calculating auto-loss without showing you losing money or her stress level maxing, is REALLY confusing for a new player.

Missions do not work. NONE of the “talk” options work.

It doesn’t feel like there’s anything to do. The diet option and other schedule options besides working/classes/rest seem broken too. I don’t know how you’d EVER change purity or any stat like that.

2 Likes

I thanks you for metion some of the problems of the game, I did a “poor” tutorial of how play Meat´s Roses? in Itchi.io is this:

(I know that is of the version 0.1-0.1.2 and the game disponable is the 0.2, but it must useful)
It could also help you:

I am sorry for the work mediocre in multiples sections of the game, too I thoght about add a button of return, how you say in this part

but I did not do this button, even so I will do for the version 0.3.
I am sorry for inconvenient of my game.
My first lenguage is spanish and my second is english.
If the game too this in spanish.

2 Likes

I appreciate the honesty, kind words, and fast response. There is definetly a solid game concept here, I adore princess maker, but it needs a good bit of work to feel better to play. Things aren’t telegraphed to the player very well, and it feels like everything either does not work, like missions, or you can’t tell if its working, like the milk.

1 Like

I shoul do a translate manually of the game of spanish to english and how in this version that more of the porcentaje 90% is do for Google translate, but first I want to polish the text in spanish for do the minum change to future, example Georgica in spanish is more polite, but in english I difficult do same that in spanish.

Right, in version 0.3 I will do a translate manually

2 Likes

Update September/20/2021

Hello everyone, I been add and writer more of the history of the game, and other details.

More history and add of characters

The game going from 4100 words(Version 2.0) to 7300 words(Version 3.0 and I will add more words before its relased), I add more decision options, but yet I do not implent all the decisions, second I add new character.

Do you remember Atheris?

(New character Graysoni)

View previou dialogs

Now you can view until four previou dialogs in relation the present dialog with the button history or in spanish “Historia”, I know what four dialogs is not much, but I will improve it.

I optimized some parts of the code of the game, I have to draw some details more of Atheris and Graysoni.

Thanks for view.

2 Likes