[Weight World Online] Get version 0.18 with inflation contest and more now !

Vaurhin a dude?
If so I know who I’m feeding :>

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a dude I like his design a lot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Damn, this looks really cool! Great job!

God mothafuckin daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum, I didn’t realize it was this far along. The art is really impressive.

2 Likes

That is demonfied Pichi. Are you friends with CatboyMech?

Will there be an option to play through the game solo without other people?

Either way, this looks awesome. Love the art and the sprite work.

I have a partnership with them that’s right

2 Likes

Currently you should at least be able to connect online, you don’t have to play with others, it doesn’t require much internet connection

3 Likes

Up to how many people can you play with?
Also is there a difference playing solo then teaming up?

There will be no limits, the game is entirely playable alone,

1 Like

Well colour me impressed. At first I was skeptical, due to my previous experiences with rpg maker, I was doubtful of the graphics, since so far, they hadn’t been all that impressive, and when it comes to weight games, graphics for me are pretty important. But looking at the “teaser” images, my doubts on this matter have more or less disappeared, because the sprites and images used portraying the characters are very well done and have far surpassed my expectations regarding rpg maker standards. I truly can’t wait for further updates on this project.

Thanks a lot ! Despite of the lack of resources, I try to do one update per week

4 Likes

anything you need?
Or could use help with?

I’m not upset about the concept, but I am a little disturbed by the fact that the game is being made with RPG Maker in mind… Why can’t the game use a different engine like games like Red Stone (another MMO that, unlike WWO, has an isometric view and transformative classes like Princess)?

2 Likes

I have been searching for mmo wg game for some time so i am really happy i found this project and from the pictures you have shown us it really looks great. I just have a few questions.
Will the game have some sort of anti-cheat?
And will it have PvP?

It was a choice that also allows to connect by mobile and host the game on browser

1 Like

Yes it is possible to have pvp, I even implemented it at the beginning then removed from my version I plan to put it back later, of course there will be no cheating possible, and I announce that anybody who tries will be quickly noticed and banned

2 Likes

Update 03/06/2021
-Added tools for mining(in addition to the loot system with the bombs)/farming/logger.
-We are curently working for a little crossplay with Grimimic’s game (Let me know where I can find some let’s play)
-Added a fishing system
-Fixed several critical bugs
-Added a crafting system
-Added a time/weather system (Sun/Rain, Night/Day… Seasons…)

I’m curently working on :
-Trying to fix some glitches with the chat box
-Adding more quest (Main quest, side quests)
-Finishing the class system
There will be 3 basic classes with 5 stages each (5 is the legendary one)
-Adding more npcs
-Balance / Continue to work on the PVE

I’m probably forgetting a lot, feel free to join the discord where I am more active than here.
Don’t hesitate to support us on patreon it makes us happy, and helps me to improve the game.

14 Likes

x100 :heart: for using Phage as a character hahahaha

1 Like

it was just for exemple, but i’ll try to add several choices^^

4 Likes