Mochi Moshi! [Active Development]

Thank you all T.T Truly the kindest words from all of you…
I’m working away at this project to ensure it meets it’s hype… <3

10 Likes

Great interest

3 Likes

I found out about it today. Woah, the idea is awesome! Can’t wait, I show my support for you! Good luck

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Development is chuggin right along!
My co-writer and I are writing so much of the story right now trying to make every path as wonderful as the others!!
Thank you for your wonderful support <3

26 Likes

Clothes burst I feel is rare.
Looks interesting so far.

6 Likes

Progress is going excellently. I do monthly reports on my Patreon to higher tier subs!
I don’t want to give out any numbers or expectations, and I’m not urging you to support me, but if you’re curious the information is out there to 7 dollar tier subs.

10 Likes

is yummygoods the correct patreon for this? or is there another patreon separate for mochimoshi?

1 Like

Yes, it is. You’ll get some good artpieces as a “bonus”, so no problem in my opinion. :wink:

3 Likes

Yup!! It’s Yummy Goods is creating Digital Art, Comics and Stories | Patreon the 7 Dollar tier, and you get two patreon exclusive full colored monthly images too! I promise at least one informational update a month on the game’s progress!
Also thank you FrozenSoul94!

7 Likes

@heavyweaponsguy
For a minute I thought this might have been one of the biggest swindles of the entire site, then I checked the patreon and yes it is still in development, as far as I know

2 Likes

I want to be completely transparent here saying that it’s a two person team, me as the main writer and an anonymous co-writer who helped develop the world and shape it into one of the most fun things I’ve ever created. It’s almost been a year since the inception coming up and I want to say creating a 24 ending transformation/expansion/weight gain game with unique content in each of the routes takes about as long as you would expect it to make. And unless you’re expecting it done in a month, you pretty much know it’s going to be a larger one.
I know there’s a lot of projects that don’t fall through, complications with other people, loss of interests and etc, but since this team is essentially me doing all of it with a very close friend helping round out the script, it’s not exactly the speediest work, but it is going to be finished.
People want estimates and I don’t want to give those out because people love to calculate specific dates and estimates and then be disappointed, you guys know how cyberpunk went. But my goal is to hopefully be done with the main script before we close off the first year of writing it. And with that basically half of the game will be finished in terms of creation. That being said the script is NOT done and those are just things I am striving for as a creator.
I don’t really owe anyone an explanation on the speed of things considering it’s actually chugging along quite well, but if you wanted some sort of actual clarification as someone who donated but didn’t back the patreon tier, here’s that progress report.
That being said if there’s anything you guys want to specifically know about in the future I can report if that’s been discussed, thought about or hasn’t even been touched. I know this community is super active and wants the same things I want, more weight gain video games.
I hope to provide a very unique WG Visual Novel/Toy to the world and hopefully follow it up with some interesting stuff afterwards. Once this is done who knows what is next for Yummy Goods. But for now, the sights are still set and in full blast for Mochi Moshi.
Thanks again for everyone who cares!

21 Likes

TL;DL
YES this game is still in production, it’s a big one, and I’m not stopping.

I know a big wall of text can be scary and people will instantly think “OH NO THE GAME IS DONE FOR!” but I wanted to give a lengthier statement publicly somewhere.

I also posted an adapted version of the previous post on Patreon for a cleaned up view if you would want to also view that statement here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/69030646

22 Likes

They have a new page over at Yummy Goods on SubscribeStar.adult

5 Likes

Thank you for alerting everyone I’m going to update the main links!

5 Likes

Still alive! I posted a huge end of the year report on my Patreon and Subscribe Star that outlines a lot of the project and process that developed where it is now. It also talks about the future on the project and how to speed up progress.

It takes a lot to make a game at this size and I’ve thankfully never expanded the scope of this project besides the funding that made the game this big in the first place.

Thanks again for everyone who has supported me! You’re all fantastic and even being curious about this project is fantastic. If anyone has any questions on the project I’d love to answer them for you! Although if the question is something I’d rather keep secret, or is something that is currently exclusive content, I’ll point you to my Subscribe Star or Patreon. But I’ll answer some more general and goofy questions you have about Mochi Moshi and Kazumi!

27 Likes

Hello! I stumbled upon your project by chance in this thread and I have a question. Your game will be paid for, right? Obviously yes, but then where can it be purchased when it comes out? In the same Steam for example?

I would buy a subscription on patreon, where this could be said, but unfortunately I can’t because of my country.

2 Likes

Nope! The plan is to have it be free for the first release and then have a Paid version (that would probably be free for early patrons, no real details on this) much later!!!

Sorry for the late reply, January got busy!

Basically everything promised in this thread will be presented as free, so 24 routes and I think 8 full colored drawings of those 24 routes.
A paid version is something I’ve considered in the far future and would probably have all 24 routes having fully colored and rendered ending scenes and a few other things as well.

All of the payment for this project was kickstarted upfront at a very low operating cost (3k is not a lot of money for a project this big), and I’ve had a pretty consistent subscribe star/patreon with people coming in and out supporting my co-writer and I on this. It’s a lot of effort to put so much unique and flavorful writing into this project and I’m glad that people would have interest if it was a paid product. That being said because I stated at the beginning that it would be free, I don’t plan on changing that one bit. If you want to give me money to support the project that is infinitely appreciated and will be directly funding my well being, which intern funds the project. Thank you again Weight Gaming for allowing me to at least be on this forum system and have so many people see this project.

Glad you’re all interested in my project and I hope that you can enjoy it when it comes out <3

21 Likes

Always love seeing updates on this project, even if it’s just a peekaboo, haha
I’m not following it closely, I’m not on patreon either
But I do just want to wish you good luck with further progress! Take your time, months do be busy sometimes, I’m sure it’ll end up being absolutely amazing

4 Likes

April 7th Kazumi Doll Fix

I figure I might as well just post this Kazumi redesign doodle I made. She’s not too different than what I first showed off. And no, she’s not becoming a small toy doll in the game! It’s just an easy doodle made for me to play with the clothing!

Changes that happened:

• Hoodie became a white crop jacket
  • Tied tank top became a baseball crop top with pink trim.

Hope you enjoyed this small update if you only follow me on this forum.

24 Likes

Oh no, Kazumi got turned into a marketable plushie!

6 Likes