Models vacation (small game)

This game is about the concept of healthy eating, but with belly stuffing fetish, of course. A lot of scenes and dialogues. Slight weight gain. And if you won’t choose night cravings, then weight should not moderately increase at all. Tried to make it conceptual and beautiful. Hope you will like. It is a small game, part of The implant game (avalibale only for Patrons)

Warning! Read this before you buy!

If you follow me, you should know, that for now I create multiple short games with some sort of game mechanics in almost standard interface. It is literally a bunch of images, that appear in different circumstances and there is almost no weight gain. All my games are stuffing games. And for me the main value is that they are different. Different models, morphs, clothes, different style of interactions. Every game is an experiment. They are as they are. Some people, such as me like such things and diversity. So if you are not into it, i ask you to understand and to forgive))

1 Like

Why do you make really short games but still expect people to pay for them? At least make the shorter ones free and maybe the longer ones can be paid

13 Likes

3GB? The game can’t be that short!

1 Like

It is, it’s a lot of uncompressed assets but at different section of the models. So there Will be top half, lower half, belly in several positions, resulting in maybe 500+ images with 3 poses. He is capable of making good weight models as seen in implant but instead shovelware content like this comes out frequently.

2 Likes

That’s a good question. i have to render a lot of pictures for every game, because my games are mostly belly stuffing. So if I do weight gain, it multiplies the number of stuffing stages to 6 in my case. And to render so much I need electricity, like a lot) So I have to compensate it somehow. This is my economics. If the process was cheaper or easier I would make more free games, I have several as you may know. So it is just a matter of choice. If you want to support my work, I will appreciate it and if you do not, it is ok too. But I can’t make almost 3GB of renders for free, sorry(

I’d say it is about an hour of gameplay if you are not trying to force the story by skipping all) So as I see it, every game with one idea is short/ small. It does not mean you will finish it in 5 minutes.

Thanks for your help explaining why it is so big) And for your opinion. As usual I made new weight gain models for the girls here except Ha-Yoon, because she already had one in The Implant main plot. But I made her fitter, I thought it is a good idea) So Valerie is gaining in her torso area and Niobe in her hips and all body. You did not like their weight gain?