My introduction

Hey, everyone. I’m another lurker deciding to come out of the dark here. I’ve found this site before the last major update, but I made my account the first time in this update, and I’ve already made a few posts, but I still think a formal introduction like this one will make me comfortable speaking more often.

As for me, I’m studying a bit of programming, but as it is now, I only know how to use the C language, so I’ll probably not be making any games soon. I also have RPGmaker, and I don’t know the basics of it. I could learn how to use it, but something similar to all those creative and interesting games that come from there is not something on my scope right now.

What I can do right now is help with ideas and critique, but I’m mostly here to enjoy the show and see people’s creativity spur life in fun and exciting games.

2 Likes

Hello! Hope you have fun over here.

Welcome to the forums. How much C do you know?

I know the entirety of its basics. I can do functions, loops, else/ifs, etc., but I’m still not an experienced C programmer.

Welcome to the forums fellow C programmer! I hope you will find many projects here that you will enjoy.

Well, welcome pertuie! I do hope you manage to advance more, as I feel like you may have potential!

andsinceimstilltryingtousestencyl,imjustgladtoseethatsomeoneisactuallytryingtousetheirprogram-