Myre’s Massive Mealtime - a stuffing game (v0.37 now with android)

Myre’s Massive Mealtime is a visual novel featuring my character Myre Kamerina (Pronounced my-ree). She is the impossibly sweet, kind, and enthusiastic owner of her own ice cream store. Those who have previously read her stories (Found here ) already know about her insatiable attraction to her own belly. And making it bigger.

Well, Myre’s Massive Mealtime takes place in alternate universe. A more indulgent one. And you get to be the one to guide her eating habits.

All the writing is and will be done by me, Juxtaterrestrial.

It contains

• A ton of expressive character and menu art from @clinko_clinko
  • Custom and cozy background music from @sometimescozy
  • Beautiful background art from Decisive_tang, and Kay_inthedark
  • sound effects for eating, burps, and tummy sounds (all of which can be toggled off individually)
  • ~14,000 words of flirty, characterful, teasing dialog spread over a number of paths

The goal

is to get your date to eat as much as possible.

How do you do that? By picking dialog options. The framing is that both you and Myre already want her to eat a lot, but you just haven’t gotten that out in the open yet. Your job is to pick the dialog options you think will best make her comfortable stuffing her face. This isn’t a force feeding simulator(although there is some aggressive feeding that comes with some choices). This is a date!

So say hi, get to know your date, and get down to flirting! And along the way, maybe order some food with comically ridiculous portion sizes. This is a stuffing visual novel, right?

MMM_sample_gif_cin_bun

The idea for the game is that the dialogue choices you make unlock new dialogs latter to try and emulate a conversational continuity. As the game gets longer, so to should the variance of your experience.

Updates have been monthly for my Behind the Scenes patrons. As thanks for their generosity, they get access to these early builds. See more details about what the current development state over on my development thread: Myre’s Massive Mealtime - development (v0.521 - start pasta 5/26)

This demo represents about 1/3 of the content planned for v1.0 and

Download here:

Windows: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rwco47lsflolqep/myres_massive_mealtime_public_demo-0.37-win.zip.7z/file
Mac: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lt3uvw72vm2kolc/myres_massive_mealtime_public_demo-0.37-mac.zip/file
Linux: myres_massive_mealtime_public_demo-0.37-linux.tar
Android: com.juxtaterrestrial.mmm.v037demo-release
Or download on itch: Myre's Massive Mealtime v0.37(free demo) Now with android build by Juxtaterrestrial

And remember

If you were at a stage show you’d clap, so make sure you leave a comment about your experience. Tell me your favorite moments and paths. Tell other people too.

If i don’t know what you liked, then I don’t know what to make more of.

28 Likes

Oh sweet! gonna try this out when i can then!

1 Like

Can’t wait to get my hands on a demo, this looks like it’s gonna be a real fun game!

1 Like

I can’t wait for people to get their hands on it either. I’m excited to see how people like it

1 Like

I’ve release the public demo a couple days early, because it’s my dopamine, and I need it NOW! haha!

This is v0.37
It contains

• A ton of expressive character and menu art from @clinko_clinko
  • Custom and cozy background music from @sometimescozy
  • Beautiful background art from Decisive_tang, and Kay_inthedark
  • Sound effects for eating, burps, and tummy sounds (all of which can be toggled off individually)
  • ~14,000 words of flirty, characterful, teasing dialog spread over a number of paths
  • A revamped interface make sure you check out the credits page and click the Myre doodle to support the people who helped make the game!

Download here:

Windows: myres_massive_mealtime_public_demo-0.37-win.zip
Mac: myres_massive_mealtime_public_demo-0.37-mac
Linux: myres_massive_mealtime_public_demo-0.37-linux.tar

8 Likes

This was really fun to play. There is clearly a lot of polish in this game. The dialogue is fun and engaging. I really appreciated how you starred choices that were unique to a specific storyline, making it easier to play through different branches. I really liked what I’ve seen so far.

1 Like

I’m glad you liked it!

Yeah, I wanted to at least give some indication that a choice was available because of your previous choices. I didn’t want to label them with the path because i think people wouldn’t read the choices, they’d just pick the tag that sounds the most gluttonous. And they’d be missing out on some good content.

Thanks for playing =)

1 Like

Could you make an android version too?
You don’t have to do it if it’s difficult, but I wish I could do it with my phone.
And the game was awesome and fun.
Thank you for making the game.

Glad you liked it!

I may possible make an android version in the future, but it’s not a priority

2 Likes

I uploaded the game to itch.io in case you prefer to download there: Myre's Massive Mealtime v0.37 by Juxtaterrestrial

3 Likes

Good stuff! Sorry this took a long time for me to get around to playing. Im usually not for VNs, but this one I am enjoying. Even though it is a WIP it feels more complete then some of the other VNs ive tried. ( Which admittedly isn’t many ) I look forward to more!

Also I have a confession… from when Myre was first featured in Fetish Master ive been calling her My-er. My-ree is SO much better. XD

1 Like

Thanks for playing!

As for the name, I made a mistake of just using a real-ass word for her name. I didn’t realize that till way too late, so it was stuck.

I’d go back and change the name if i could but my brain wouldn’t let that happen.

1 Like

v0.41 is now out on patreon

MMM_whos_that_waitress

See this post for more info: Myre’s Massive Mealtime - development (v0.41 - waitress cameo update! 9/22) - #60 by Juxtaterrestrial

=)

Also, consider leaving a rating or something on itch to help with discoverability and stuff. That’d be cool

A user on Youtube by the name of TheYawningKraken did a playthrough of MMM! =)

If anyone needs a sort of demo of the demo here is your chance

I really appreciate seeing things like this! Maybe go give the video a view and a like to support them?

2 Likes

LET’S GOOOO! Thank you so much for making this amazing game, can’t wait to play the full release! Right now, I can’t do much to support the development, but I hope my video got this project at least a few more fans <3

4 Likes

I appreciate the effort too! it was very nice to see. I posted the video around a bit to get you some attention as well. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Will there ever be android version?

Maybe. Probably even. Sometime in the future.

This month’s WIP update is now available: Myre’s Massive Mealtime - development (v0.41 - waitress cameo update! 9/22) - #79 by Juxtaterrestrial

1 Like