Myre’s Massive Mealtime - a stuffing game (v0.37 now with android)

A user on Youtube by the name of TheYawningKraken did a playthrough of MMM! =)

If anyone needs a sort of demo of the demo here is your chance

I really appreciate seeing things like this! Maybe go give the video a view and a like to support them?

2 Likes

LET’S GOOOO! Thank you so much for making this amazing game, can’t wait to play the full release! Right now, I can’t do much to support the development, but I hope my video got this project at least a few more fans <3

4 Likes

I appreciate the effort too! it was very nice to see. I posted the video around a bit to get you some attention as well. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Will there ever be android version?

Maybe. Probably even. Sometime in the future.

This month’s WIP update is now available: Myre’s Massive Mealtime - development (v0.41 - waitress cameo update! 9/22) - #79 by Juxtaterrestrial

1 Like

wish i could play it, sadly the early access tier doesn’t give early access to it so i’ll have to wait haha

The early access tier still gets a month of exclusive time for public releases. v0.42 will never be publicly released. But the content in it will be released for free as part of a larger update in the future (once it’s polished and looking nice!).

The Higher tier is for people eager to support development. As a thanks I share buggy unfinished content with them. There’s nothing stopping them from making suggestions either, but no one has really done that yet.

But anyway, you can play the currently released demo in the original post right now =)

Ah, that was a little confusing to me so thanks for clearing it up! I’ll have to consider the next tier then haha

Hi Juxtaterrestrial, long time admirer of your work. This project looks very interesting and I look forward to becoming a patreon member in the near future when my finances allow.

I have tried downloading the public demo on multiple occasions now, they all seem to download correctly in full and extract properly with a flie unzipper (7-Zip), however it won’t open when prompted to. I’ve tried downloading using Edge and Opera with no avail, so I don’t know why it won’t open?
I’m using a Windows 11 laptop and downloading the file from Google Chrome, latest bulid.

Please could you advise?

Thank you in advance.

I’m not sure. maybe it’s a windows 11 thing?

What does it say when you try to run it. that would help a lot.

1 Like

feed_myre_wip5
New patreon version is out: Myre’s Massive Mealtime - development (v0.49 - belly discussion 11/24) - #87 by Juxtaterrestrial

Gif is related, it’s a piece of the new wip update

Hey thanks for the reply and sorry for the delayed response,

So when I click on the game icon to load the demo, nothing happens, no error message, no notification that something failed, not even a ‘ghost’ of a pop-up or a seperate icon booting in the start tray on the bar, the only thing that happens is the ‘blue spinny wheel of thinking’ appears next to my cursor for around two seconds, as if it’s trying to do something, but then it goes away, literally that’s it :confused:

I’ve tried running it as an administrator, same thing, I’ve tried loading the file again from 7-Zip, extracting and decompressing the file and reloading it, still no change.

A very strange and frustrating situation.

You have the whole game extracted, right?

If i try to run the game from inside the zip i get the exact thing you describe.

If that’s not what’s going on then i’ll need more information

2 Likes

mmm_thumbnail

I finally threw together a thumbnail for MMM’s itch.io page haha

5 Likes

The development build of MMM is now up to version v0.51. The total word count is up to over 26k word spread across all the paths and variations!

Check it out!

2 Likes

I made a most to mark a year since I started working on Myre’s Massive Mealtime: https://www.patreon.com/posts/year-of-myres-79419027

It’s been a year!

Well, the first release was April of 2022, but March of that year was when I really started planning and writing. It was exactly a year ago today that I sent the first art proposal to Clinko.

What does that all look like?

Well, in that time I’ve written 26,000 words in 3,178 dialogue blocks. I’ve implemented 65 images and an 33 audio files. And along the way I’ve published work in progress build every month for BTS level patrons.

MMM is my main project currently and it would not exist without the generous support of patrons. It affords me the opportunity to make content for you all and also eat and have a place to live.

I hope you’ll continue to support me and the project so we can all see just how much Myre is capable of eating.

I’d like to especially thank @clinko_clinko , @sometimescozy , Kayinthedark, and DecisiveTang for lending their talents to the project. I’m confident in my writing, but their contributions bring the project to life.

6 Likes

I posted about this in the other thread, But I had computer parts break. I’ll survive but if you’re feeling generous then i would appreciate a hand

There is now an android version in the original post!

I have no idea how well it will work, but i followed the instructions like a good dev and made the build.

But the build is there! It exists!

Let me know if it functions.

1 Like

Eat robot

3 Likes