Myre’s Massive Mealtime - development (v0.584 - 3/29 2 year update)

Just a little teaser ;D

MMM_whos_that_waitress

4 Likes

I just wanted to stop by and drop a WIP

I’ve been trying my hand at making a new background using 2 point perspective. It’ll end up either being a super detailed reference, or maybe I’ll just make it look nice myself.

4 Likes

Best guess so far is ’ ditto’ lol

early color. Still chugging away at it. Very much a WIP still

3 Likes

I got the first bit of the cameo character’s content written and have a good idea of how it will work best.

And just in case you don’t like either the character, or the content that comes with her, there is an option to disable it in the content options menu

Personally, I think the tone of the interactions will be a nice way to break up the flow a little bit and help keep the content from getting stale.

4 Likes

Hey the public demo is out for free now! See the other thread for details: Myre’s Massive Mealtime - public DEMO v0.37 out now(9/11)!

Give it a play!

3 Likes

MMM_whos_that_waitress

Posting this picture again because v0.41 is out on patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/72352116

This month’s content is all about the cameo.

Basically there is a waitress now with a set of sprites and a bunch of interactions around ordering food. They’re something of a curmudgeon, but I hope it wont ruin your date. I feel their inclusion will help break up the pacing in the long term. The hope is that a less than stellar waitress will help bring you and your date closer together.

The update features new character art for the cameo, and about 3000 more words. The total word count is now just under 20,000 words, bringing the total word count to around the length of my belly focused weight gain novella Weighted Grades (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0979H18LZ buy it and read it it’s good =D ).

I also spent a bunch of time this month playing around with moving around the character sprites to make the cameo’s inclusion more dynamic than just *show sprite with words*.

I also spent time on other things that are laying the groundwork for future updates.

Anyway, for their generous support, $10 patrons get to play this version now. The public won’t get this content until I take another polish pass at the first part of the content. Feel free to wait, but if you want to see unfinished, work-in-progress builds, you can join the Behind The Scenes tier on patreon to play it now.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/72352116

clara server wip

Didn’t intend to try and keep this a huge secret haha

Here is a fun gif from the development of the last update from MMM (v0.41).

She really is a grump waitress, isn’t she?

12 Likes

8 Likes

Now just what circumstances could have lead to this image?

5 Likes

Can’t wait to order everything chocolate on the menu…and receive none of it.

2 Likes

trying to figure out the choices are a pain in the butt

I think i do technically use this specific sprite once currently? But there will be more chances for it to come up in the future hehe

2 Likes

What’s the difficulty you’re encountering?

1 Like

In the future there might definitely be content stemming from CHOCOLATE

1 Like

trying to figure out which choices are the best for her belly to be at max size, this is on v3.7 btw

It’s supposed to be a date. I want to try and make it feel that conversation flows from previous conversation choices.

The biggest belly will result from choices that make the character most comfortable with eating the most.

1 Like

yeah thats the thing, its quite difficult to determine which choices are the best ones

There isn’t supposed to be 1 best choice. If you’re having a hard time trying to read into the dialogue choices to find some kind of hint as to which is best, then you’re going to keep having a hard time. I don’t want players to just pick the [gluttony] button a few times and get to see the belly get big. I want to try and create an engaging date. Romance. Cuteness.

I’m a writer. I want people to read my writing =P

11 Likes

Imma bump this because I think this game deserves more recognition, honestly.

So: Bump. XD

1 Like