(NSFW) Stretchy Streamer (Update 12-16-2018: Experimental Progressive Demo) - physics based interactive WG web game

simulation
weight-gain
video-game

I only started this project for fun and giggles, but over two months I have made so much progress that i’d like to share here. Anyway, have fun!

I apologize, The artist did not want their artwork released yet@

Update 12-16-2018: Check out my experimental progressive weight gain, pictures very kindly provided by BIGBIG

Update 11-18-2018: I smoothed the stomach linings and added draggable spawn point

Both versions are playable in your browser

Game link:

Mobile

Source:
I’m a newbie at JS, don’t expect any resemblance of good coding practice cus I know none

Screenshots:

Old screenshots:
Imgur
Imgur

Mechanicaly, this is a working project, with multiples options availables for the player. I don’t know where you wish to go, but this could be implemented within another project for surprising result.

At that point i hope you had fun with your little project :slight_smile:

I thought this was great! Nice little project you’ve made here!

Its open source if you want to use the mechanics in your own project :smiley:

its not fit for mine, since i work on a platformer. But thanks for the offer :slight_smile:

Make a small window showing the womb or stomach, and when you character jumps or gets hit, apply the same force to the physics object and watch as whatever stuff inside the player’s stomach shuffles around :3

Where can one find the sources to play around with?

I’m a newbie at JS, don’t expect any resemblance of good coding practice cus I know none

Good news! A really good artist is thinking of drawing progressively fattening pics :smiley:

yes! is a perfect idea!!

So do you have any new updates to bless us with today?