(NSFW) Stretchy Streamer(05-19-2019: small intestines, bladder, other fetishes) - physics based interactive WG web game

I only started this project for fun and giggles, but over two months I have made so much progress that i’d like to share here. Anyway, have fun!

Temporary Hiatus

Regarding future game updates, I’m rewriting the game onto Godot so that I can make a user friendly level editor where you can create your own tools, toys, and draw the stomach lining yourself. This will take a long time, but it should be worth it.

Update 05-19-2019:

• Implemented small intestines that digest food and turn them into poo (poo is disabled by default).
  • Made a bladder that slowly fills up if you feed her water (enable badder in settings).
  • created Electropads to stimulate the stomach muscles (in the tools section)
  • (Incomplete) no x-ray mode where you can see bulges
  • Next steps: since the artist that did the WG artwork didn’t want me to release them, I’ll make my own WG graphics to be implemented next time

Update 12-16-2018: Check out my experimental progressive weight gain, pictures very kindly provided by BIGBIG

I apologize, The artist did not want their artwork released yet

Update 11-18-2018: I smoothed the stomach linings and added draggable spawn point

Both versions are playable in your browser

Game link:

Previous version link:

Mobile (previous version)

Source:
I’m a newbie at JS, don’t expect any resemblance of good coding practice cus I know none
https://github.com/FieryLionite/Stretchy-Streamer

Screenshots:
imgur

Old screenshots:
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

7 Likes

Mechanicaly, this is a working project, with multiples options availables for the player. I don’t know where you wish to go, but this could be implemented within another project for surprising result.

At that point i hope you had fun with your little project :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought this was great! Nice little project you’ve made here!

Its open source if you want to use the mechanics in your own project :smiley:

its not fit for mine, since i work on a platformer. But thanks for the offer :slight_smile:

Make a small window showing the womb or stomach, and when you character jumps or gets hit, apply the same force to the physics object and watch as whatever stuff inside the player’s stomach shuffles around :3

Where can one find the sources to play around with?

I’m a newbie at JS, don’t expect any resemblance of good coding practice cus I know none

https://github.com/FieryLionite/Stretchy-Streamer

1 Like

Good news! A really good artist is thinking of drawing progressively fattening pics :smiley:

4 Likes

yes! is a perfect idea!!

So do you have any new updates to bless us with today?

test

I’m working on the small intestines. The food digested in the stomach will travel through the small intestines and show up in the large intestine. Some food will leave bones and other stuff on their way out.

Do you think the small intestines looks alright?

2 Likes

Yes, they look alright!

Thanks! Small intestines were implemented a while ago. Did you check them out yet?

Yes, but the intestines aren’t there, unfortunately…

I can assure you that they’re definitely there. Are you sure you’re playing the latest version?

Yes, of course. but I have been very busy with life. I’m working on the sound system (for those who like bely sounds), a non x-ray mode to view belly bulges, new game modes:

• eating contest (where you try to shove as much food as you can quickly and digest them),
  • anatomy mode with other organs (brains, heart, kidneys) you can play with

EDIT: Okay, I found the mistake. The link is pointing to an old as dirt version. Sorry! Fixing it right now

1 Like

Update 05-19-2019:

• Implemented small intestines that digest food and turn them into poo (poo is disabled by default).
  • Made a bladder that slowly fills up if you feed her water (enable badder in settings).
  • created Electropads to stimulate the stomach muscles (in the tools section)
  • (Incomplete) no x-ray mode where you can see bulges
  • Next steps: since the artist that did the WG artwork didn’t want me to release them, I’ll make my own WG graphics to be implemented next time
1 Like

Oooooo~ I can’t wait to see the weight gain~

Me too! What I’m excited for though is the non xray viewpoint so we can see the belly bulge. Nice work! Keep going! You have my support :3

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm neat