Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up (Qna)

I can’t wait.
In Taiwan, only 6 hours left until Monday.

1 Like

Wha-

No, no that doesn’t count. I think for you it will be on Tuesday

Damn time travelers

2 Likes

Wait, that’s illegal…

1 Like

Oops, game developer Goodlew has an important announcement to make:

Hello! I’m back with another update!

Some of you have probably been told that a demo will be released on September 9.
Unfortunately, the release must be delayed.
Our team has agreed that we’d rather give you guys a proper demo instead of a rushed one (on top of that my laptop’s screen broke…)

More details soon. Sorry!

P.S: Vore mechanics are starting to get shape!"

4 Likes

Well, better a late but good demo instead of a glitchy demo. I can’t wait to see the vore mechanics.

4 Likes

Things for being understanding about the whole deal. (I tried to say no, that’s too soon, but…)

2 Likes

Lets not play the blaming game, alright?

1 Like

I know this is the wrong thread, but I have a suggestion; let’s get back on topic!

I’ll start, how large are the levels in the game? Are they the size of an average Metroid room or a Mario level? Somewhere in between? Does anybody have a better scale of size to use because this one feels way too reliant on people having played both games.

1 Like

Thats the attitude Benevorelent!

The levels will not be as linear as in Mario, and I don’t think we will make them as big as Metroid’s, but I assure you that the levels will be quite hefty, and lengthy enough for you to explore.

:green_heart:

1 Like

Apologies, but are the visuals going to be different depending on whether the frog girl’s inflated or CHONK, or the same?

Also, that mosquito’s female, right?

1 Like
  1. Right now we only have the CHONK sprites being worked at, but It would be the best and obvious choice to make whole new sprites for the inflated version.

2. It is whatever tickles your pickle the most. UwU

Thanks for the question Lord Numpty! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Any chance of an update for those more details? And will there be items in the game which impact the PC’s weight (or items at all)?

1 Like
  1. What “more details” are you talking about? Please be more clear.

2. Yeah, for the moment they will just be consumable items (not food necessarily) and power-ups. We also have in our “stuff to do later box” the idea of an inventory system.

:green_heart:

1 Like

Whoops, sorry for the late reply, life things. I had meant more details on the demo. There doesn’t seem to have been much talk about the game recently, so I guess the question still stands?

1 Like

Do you know what less talk means? Something big is coming :eyes::eyes:
(well it’s not a breakthrough advancement but it’s still significant)

Right now we are focusing on character sprites, I finished all of the base ones already.
Also, a little birdie that the character sprites in action are looking hella fresh

4 Likes

There was an upade posted in the Development Changelog thread recently:

Following this, there should hopefully be a demo released by the 4th.

1 Like

Please keep in mind @sdgiv1 that asking for updates is against the forums rules. These games take time and deadlines will be missed so please be patient.

4 Likes

oops,sorry,i forgot.

4 Likes

I understand that you’d like a demo out by the time-frame stated, but please don’t be passive aggressive about it. We are working on it. No one’s going to die (presumably).

4 Likes

That was unintended, sorry. I’ve edited the message to be more approachable.

2 Likes