šŸ¦ƒ Overstuffed - Weight Gain VN - release v1.0

Itā€™s already good, but, changesā€¦ more realism, conflict, and tragedy. Have an arc where the feedee gets cold feet and tries (maybe succeeds) to lose weight. Or gets depressed. The point is, something to overcome is engaging, and also adds weight (hah) to the changes that are taking place. Thereā€™s this thing that happens where the picture/model is getting bigger, and watching feels like gain, but thereā€™s something missing, and it has to do with how irl even people with fetishes hit WG-related snags, or just this point of ā€œā€¦I donā€™t know, itā€™s a lot to commit to. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever be skinny again at this rate.ā€
Put another way, that moment when the feedee overcomes real fear by trusting in her feederā€¦ Itā€™s a power transfer thing, but instead of goofy BDSM hitting each other with sticks or whatever (and leather! my god whatā€™s with all that leather), itā€™s goofy omnomnomming. Itā€™s touching, it makes this feeling of closeness.
I liked a lot about this one, but especially the style of the writing and the inclusion of sex scenes and WG-related horniness. Asexuals are a thing and they have a take on all this, but for me, this is a sexual fetish, and G-rated WG is kinda a missed opportunity.

3 Likes

Hey everyone! Iā€™ve been messing with getting web-based compiling working and made a distribution of Overstuffed to play in the browser. Give it a try and let me know what you think! Overstuffed by AnonymooseProductions

5 Likes

When trying to launch the browser version from the phone, it is impossible to go beyond entering a name. The keyboard just doesnā€™t appear, so itā€™s impossible to press ā€œEnterā€ to move on.

2 Likes

Got it. I updated the game adding a prompt allowing you to skip name creation! :slight_smile:

Let me know if it works for you now.

1 Like

Thanks, it worked. But I already put up with it without waiting for an answer. I just launched the game through Joiplay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just found this hidden gem! Liked the length of it and the progression along the main path. Thanks!

3 Likes

So glad you enjoyed it!

Iā€™m planning on entering a game jam soon and the next game will be in the same story flow format. Iā€™ll post more on that when itā€™s posted!

7 Likes

Oh cool, uh, what game jam is this?

1 Like

Preggopixels is hosting a preggo game jam for May. It should be fun!

I know preg isnā€™t the same as WG, but similar themes and growth are involved, so Iā€™ll probably crosspost it.

5 Likes

ā€¦so why you telling about it on this? I know you are the owner but still why?

Just to annoy you, personally.

4 Likes

This game is part of the Breast Expansion and Weight Gain Bundle. Check it out - thereā€™s lots of other good games there!

https://itch.io/b/2411/breast-expansion-and-weight-gain-bundle

lXddOr

6 Likes