Pokemon weight gain dungeon [ver 0.4.2a js test (2024/Apr/9)]

Oh, thanks!
Then how about expanding the cubene scene?
(Cubone is planned to be playable in the future, so please making stuff related to it if you like.)

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan! I’ll do my best to expand the Cubone scene and make a Cubone player description. I’ll send it to you when I’m finished.

3 Likes

I can’t wait until Stunky is a playable species. It’s related to my favorite Pokémon species so far.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll look into it in the next, next version. (maybe 0.4)

1 Like

Also, I’m sorry for not having much activity lately. I hope the next version will be completed soon.

7 Likes

You don’t have to apologize dude, you’re already taking time out of your day to make a game and sharing it with us. We can’t ask for more

8 Likes

Finally update! Sorry for take long!

I suddenly moved, my job changed, and I couldn’t use the internet, so it was very hectic. But somehow I managed to come this far. So this is my first update in almost two months.

As for the game content, a story was added. It’s only the beginning, but I hope you can get a feel for the atmosphere.

Also, a game over has been added. From now on, you have to be careful about your HP.

This version has not been tested much, so it may have many bugs. If you find any strange behavior, please let me know.

9 Likes

Did a quick playtrough, tried to load a previous save but got some errors so i decided to start fresh and im glad i did to see the introduction. Seems you are building a very fun world for this. I am actually excited to the new areas and characters more than the WG aspect at this moment but i hope you also add a bit more to it in the future too. Glad you are still updating, its fun to see the progress going. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Hello. This was the project that finally made me make an account just to leave a comment about it.

Very fun to see how the project is coming along! I like the added starting dungeon, and clever way to use the invitation differently depending on the dungeon. I’m really looking forward to see what happens on the first dungeon on the mystery room.

Just fun all around. If the WG will be important for the game’s plot somehow, might be a good idea to add some text/tutorial somewhere about how it works on a basic level.

For that matter, would be quite fun to get small change in interactions from the few npcs/places we have depending on the weight stage. Particularily on the square/town.

I know its a ton of work to do though. Really loving it so far!

1 Like

We will expect it to take long, it’s ok. Games aren’t all easy to make after all.
edit: Using an oran berry will not get rid of it.
edit2: food items need to be checked. If you have <1, you cannot use it, or something.

yeah, it seems that all food items can be used indefinitely, no matter the number. I have my big apples at almost -100.

love the new content tho!

2 Likes

anticipating being able to evolve into a vaporeon

1 Like

私は、日本人のプレイヤーです
限界を越えて食べた後に鏡を見たらおなかが膨らんでる描写が欲しいです!!

I am a Japanese player!
When I look in the mirror after eating over the limit I would like to see a depiction of a bloated belly when I look in the mirror after eating over the limit!

2 Likes

About internet connection – nir_tok’s Journal – Fur Affinity [dot] net

Hi! As I’ve written here, I’ve been unable to use the internet much lately (And still is.), so I’ve been quite late in replying.

Yep. As many people have said, there is a issue, where you can use items even if they are 0 or less.

It’s very dumb, it seems like I forgot to undo something I had set “temporarily” this while testing the system. oops.

1 Like

Evolution is planned to be implemented. The problem is, I’m thinking about what to do with Pokemon that evolve based on conditions other than level…

まさかの日本人の方!
その描写も後々実装するかと思ってます。多分実装タイミングは鏡のシーンを再構築したあたりになるかなと。

(種族ごとに違う描写をさせたい。)

Oh a Japanese player !?
I think I’ll implement that depiction later. I think the implementation timing will probably be around the time the mirror scene is reconstructed.

(Implementation of depictions for each race.)

2 Likes

I mean, I’ve been fine with it. makes “power leveling” easy :wink:

1 Like

Finally New update!

I’m sorry that I can’t do much because I’m suffering from heart pain. But Gillsley created a great weight description and cubene’s scene! (I’m so sorry, it was almost a month ago.) Therefore, I also worked hard to implement it into the game.

Other minor corrections are also being made at the same time. I think it at least looks a little more decent overall.

This is a bit of a rushed update, but I hope you enjoy it. And see you next year!

8 Likes

Tried the new update, good to have some descriptions, it adds a lot to wanting to increase the weight in the game. I noticed now if you reach a very high weight and reach a speed of zero, it gives a lose scenario and puts you back at home with a very small weight, not sure if its like an immobility mechanic or a bug. Wish you a good new year.

5 Likes

I feel like there should be a speed cap per level, because having something like 400 speed at level 10 is a bit ridiculous. Maybe “training” speed will reduce how much your speed is affected by weight. Don’t have to do this right away, though. Take a rest as you’ve had a problem recently, and take care!
Edit: Yeah… the infinite usage isn’t entirely solved yet.

1 Like