Portal Stuffing [VN] (New major update June 5th 2021)

Hmmm… I think they ARE on that site… though if they DID have a demo up, I doubt they still do…

This is the demo you guys are talking about, right?

Thats probably what @Connor_Mathews meant by demo, since I haven’t released any demo for PStuffing VN version yet. I’m still working on dialogues, events, and scene making.

Well the game is playable, but I’m still in the middle of writing dialogues and illustrations for scenes. If you play it right now, all you can do is stuff the emotionless and expressionless npcs with food, and any attempt at dialogue just ends with “sorry I can’t talk to you right now”.

Of course, if that is what you guys want, then I’ll release the basic prototype.

• Release the basic protoype now so we can start stuffin’ them!
  • We can wait for a bit for the basic events and scenes are completed

0 voters

4 Likes

Take your time, that’s what good games need

Though with a prototype, we can have some stuffing fun as practise.

Content Update 07/31/2019

• 90% of Anna’s starting content are finished (dialogues, illustrations, events…)
  • 40% of Bambi’s starting stuff done: added Bambi’s farm and daily events.

I decided to focus on Anna and Bambi first, the other characters will only have their daily routines and dedicated locations to be in. You can chat and stuff them, but no character developments and events will be implemented yet (even if likability increases)

So when the prototype comes out (next week), you’ll be able to move around the school and city, converse with all NPCs, but only with Bambi and Anna will there be any character developments. (Everyone else will still gain weight if you stuff them , just no reaction to the weight gain)

Making event illustration is really time consuming, I have to capture seperate fat levels FOR EACH of the characters in the scene, so that they’ll appear with their respective fat level. If I dont do this, the character that you fattened up will suddenly appear thin again in event scenes. However, I dont have enough time to do this for every event, so expect some events to show default fat level.

Here’s the basic todo list I have right now

6 Likes

Hey, I like the game concept a lot and am impressed with how quickly you are developing the game. Anyways, looking through the character concepts and the game mechanics inspired me to come up with a character of my own and how it’s story would go. I doubt it will get incorporated but it can be fun to just think about these things and hopefully the people in here can enjoy reading what I came up with.

I noticed that your game doesn’t have any athletes or sporty girls to fatten so that is the basic character I would make. I was thinking she would be the best soccer player at the university when the game starts.

Her daily routine would be that she is working out by herself in the gym during the mornings and afternoon. During evenings she will be at the team practice. If she is stuffed during these activities she will say she is struggling with her workout today and feels bloated for some reason.

One of her events could be a game where her performance is affected by her weight (she does good if she is slim, okay if she gained one fat level, and poor if she gained 2 or more fat levels). Her performance affects her sanity level. You get an opportunity after the game to convince her that sports aren’t everything and that she is more than just an athlete. Doing this boosts her sanity to counteract the loss from losing. Another way for her to lose sanity would be if you embarrass her at practice by making her burp or fart. If she is thin then her teammates just giggle and it hurts it less than if she is fatter because if she is fatter then her teammates mock her for her weight when she burps or farts.

If she is sane enough when the game ends then she plays in the championship game where her performance is determined by the character’s weight again. If she loses enough sanity then she leaves campus embarrassed about her weight gain and her inability to play soccer well anymore. I was thinking if you went to the practice field her teammates would still mock her even though she isn’t in game anymore.

One last thing, for her appearance I was thinking if she wore compression shorts and a sports bra around all the time it would show us visually that she is sporty and it would be good clothes to see someone gain in.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy reading this effortpost!

1 Like

One last thing is she could talk about how much harder it is to complete her practices and workouts as she gains fat levels. For one of these fat levels I think it would be funny if she was drinking a protien shake and talked about how she already felt full but is drinking it anyways because she is following her diet and it says to have it. At a later point she can complain she is following her diet to a T and still gaining weight. In general her having dialogue that shows she is aware she is getting more and more out of shape would be good to have as idle dialogue tied to her fat stage

1 Like

Your idea is awesome! If you want, you can download VKatsu (it’s free), design your character, and send her character card to me so I can put her in the game.

I finished designing the character card in VKatsu. How do I send it to you? Also do you need the character at multiple stages of fatness? I finished the thin one but no others. Thanks for using this character!

Dat flat skinny biatch in the lower right is us? We-he-hell, we’re gonna have to fix her up PRONTO, she’s skin and bones!

are you using Steam?

Grab your character card (its a png file) in the highlighted folder
I’d prefer it if you modify her body to create different fat levels (3 for now) if you have time, save each fat level as a separate card, since I dont know how you’d prefer her to gain weight, which area will get fatter first…

Use the WG pics as a reference, 3 fat levels arent that much yet, but its a start for the game.

Sorry, I forgot that Vkatsu isn’t in English, so it’s hard to set the body proportions. You can send me the card you have and I’ll modify it.

I’m making two seperate routes based on the player’s dialogue choices. She’ll seek the player and share her fear of gaining weight (usually after she increase in fat level) the player generally has two options:

option 1 - Tell her that she shouldn’t place so much of her identity in being an atlethe, and that staying in shape shouldn’t be her only goal in life.
She will get angry and reduce her likability with you (so you’ll have to reearn it through interacting with her in daily routines), but her sanity and mood will be improved (leading to good ending)

option 2 - Tell her that she should work harder, that a little weight won’t hold her down, that you believe she can get in shape. She’ll still sad, but resumed her jogging. (Her sanity and mood would only improve by a bit). Keep choosing this option while stuffing her and you’ll get her bad end.

Good ending: She looses the championship, but remained satisfied that she had tried her best.

Bad ending: she looses the championship, is completely heart broken that she can’t reach the only goal she had set in life, drop out of school.

Special ending: She wins the championship despite the large weight gain, achievable by ???

Neutral ending: she wins the championship being fit (this requires you to not stuff her)

Achievable by stuffing her with performance enhancing drugs, resulting in her winning despite her weight but quitting sports

I made the character with 3 fat stages and 3 levels of how stuffed she was for each because that is how the other characters were in the image you sent me.VKATSUchar.zip (1.7 MB)

If there is anything else I can do for the character I would love to help more.

I realized the files were .dat and not .png. My folder didn’t have any .png files of character cards. Is that fine?

I forgot, what idle pose do you want her to be in?

pose 8 was my favorite.

1 Like

There’s a guide to translate it, can report, that it worked(though you HAVE to use the versions it says, don’t try any of the updated versions).

I think it would be really fun it your player character could also gain weight. Maybe if the player is fat the other characters might be more willing to gain. Also it would be really cool if other characters would tease the player as they gain which could maybe have effects on the overall story. Just a thought.