Praedeon v0.1.2.0.

Thank you for report :slight_smile: I will fix that.

Strange, but there is no map. What do I need to do?

Increase reputation with village.

1 Like

minor thing but the sound of gulping stops playing on size 3 and 4 while drinking from the plants once your belly is visually as large as it can get, for me it was at fullness 60 I think. oh also I had a sound bug where the cave dripping noises never stopped playing after I left the caves, but reentering and leaving the caves fixed it.

I will check size 3,4 on plants. Tell me please which cave you left so dripping noises still was playing? Maybe that was goblin cave feast event and you pressed “leave early” button?

it is the goblin cave, and it happens whatever way you leave, even if you just enter the cave and go back out it still keeps going

Ok, I will check this.

I’ve run into a weird bug where Ruyri immediately gains weight tier 3 upon reaching the entrance to the west forest dungeon.

just made an account, so I have to post only one pic at a time

I discover a small error, but a error none less
photo 1

This happen if you interreact the tent on the side instead of in front of it

1 Like

Are you sure you using latest game version?

Thank you. Will be fixed in next update.

It was v0.1.1.7. I noticed the new version came out literally a few minutes later, and it was fixed.
Sorry about the trouble. :sweat_smile:
Thank you for the regular fixes!

However, now there was a repeating “aaahhhm” sound like Ruyri was opening her mouth every screen transition. It stopped after I got to the first dungeon, and seems like a minor bug, but it’s there if your want to fix it.

… a bit of an update, the “aahh” sounds stopped for a while in the first dungeon, then continued in the goblin room and the overworld. Also, a few issues with Ruyri’s sprite clipping through the trees and the roof of her house. Made sure, this is v0.1.1.8 this time.

The new version with fixes uploading. Thank you for report.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the next update

1 Like

Probably a dumb question, but, what’s the easiest/fastest way to gain weight in this~?

This is probably the best RPG Maker game I’ve played on the site.

The weight gain mechanics are well thought out and fun to engage with, the characters and story seem promising, and the battle system has some interesting design choices and mechanics that elevate it above the standard RPG Maker combat system and helps keep it fresh.

Thank you so much for sharing your work. I’m looking forward to the future updates :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

At the beginning cave area, I hope you saved your tent for setting up shop, can try your luck with the 2 plants assuming you are willing to button mash pageup button or eating goblins. If not or get tired try eating deer, elk, and boars. Those three range from 30-45 fullness, if your characters strong enough, the bear in the daytime is 60 but, can hit like a truck, the wolves to the south east path each give 30 fullness, but be warned you cannot escape so save before trying your luck.

If you are full/bloated/overstuffed can either wait and gradually but slowly gain max fullness or hit the hay for either strategy. Can take up some time for sure, if you decide to get that treasure map, I’d reserve a good 100-150 max fullness if I were you with fair stats due to the x3 goblin encounter during the quick timeish event where you mash a button to eat and digest some of the food.

Happy gaming/devouring animals ;D

1 Like

Something of note is that the plants will only fill a maximum of 40 fullness, but can overstuff well beyond the usual limit of 25% over max.
Also of note is that the goblin event refreshes every three in-game days.