This has a lot of new stuff in it. and probably countless bugs.
Please make a note of any you can find so I can fix them ASAP!
Please start from the beginning. I changed the way game initialises so starting from an old save will bug the game in certain parts.
- Lady G event should work correctly
- Fixed transfer issue for Extermination Quest
- Fixed transfer issue for Farm Thief Quest
- Fixed darkened screen for Jigglers
- Added labels to Lab machines.
- Changed Eloises cancel choice to Nothing instead of Eat.
- Fixed Tiana’s father bug
- Added some missing conditionals in places
- Fixed Chicken Egg bug
- Changed Casino chips to just a regular store.
- Some other misc tidying up.
- Uptown (A more upscale and vibrant area)
- The Farm (Peaceful, relaxing and has chickens!)
- The Casino - The largest building in Uptown, you could make a killing here…
- Jigglers - The premiere nightclub spot in Uptown
- The Gym - Looking to lose some extra poundage and get stronger?
- Slime Village - Only one quest here for now but more to come
- Played around with some lights at night time
- Guard Hall has been revamped. Quests are now ranked based, complete enough of the
previous rank to rank up.
- Contest Hall changed with some new faces and should account for people who have
- Danielle’s new “Maid” has a bit of a vibe going on. Check on her frequently
- Slimewife has a unique look now
- Weight is changeable now. You will change sizes as your weight changes no matter where you are
- The waking up sequences with descriptions have been moved to the status area of your profile
- The Castle is no longer accessible at the beginning, you need to find the castle key. (It’s tied to a Quest)
- The machines in the lab now have randomised codes. The locations are exactly the same, but the codes are not
- You have a rival now. Her questline begins after a particular quest
- Doing work (for the shopkeeper or the new farmer) now give stats and gold
- New ending after you beat the Queen. (see if you can discover it)
- Changed up some music in places
- Contest hall now features a jackpot. Each time you lose, the jackpot grows. Winning lets
you claim the whole lot
- People should now disappear if you eat them
- 90% of people are edible now (including major NPC’s)
- Skeletons are actually skeletons this time
- Fixed some clipping issues with terrain
- Cleaned up those pesky swords in the forest
- Proper portrait should display for all interactions
- Directional poses should be fixed
- Forest enemies buffed up
- Stat gain nerfed
- Some new food items gotten through quests
Things That Can’t Be Fixed:
- Stupid energy blast dfsfdsgsgh
- The castle will be going under a re-design. I’m not happy with it. I will probably include some puzzles and such in order to make it a tad more challenging.
- Proper battler sprites. If anyone wants to help with this I’d greatly appreciate it.
- More areas accessible through the forest (maybe a new City)
Things I’d Like Tested and Feedback On:
- The skill checks. When you finally eat someone, please post the Day it was and who. I’m trying to balance it, but it’s tricky
- The enemy encounters in the forest. Did I make them too hard?
- Bugs that need fixing (No brainer really…)
As always, let me know if there’s bugs and I’ll try fix them as soon as possible.
As always, thanks so much guys. Hope you enjoy!